user manual pdf-1000

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Re: user manual pdf-1000

SWR said:
EddieR said:
Have you not inferred over and over that Art was not to be trusted? Yes or No? Simple answer, just a yes or no.

Inferred? No. I post what I want to say. If I wanted to say that Art was not to be trusted... that is what I would have posted.

So, no...I have never posted that Art was not to be trusted.

Should we trust Art? Yes or no? Should we take Art at his word? Yes or No?

Now we will see who lies.

Should you trust Art? Should you take Art as his word? That's your choice, I can't make up your mind for you.

Do I trust Art? Do I take Art as his word? No, I do not trust Art, or take their word for anything after the photoshopped picture of the gold pan and the video of them "finding" a shiny silver dollar hidden under a rock.

I don't need to play the games LRL proponents play in these threads. I have documented evidence, scientific and court findings that support my views and opinions. I can validate my claims.

You never answered with a plain yes or no. I knew you wouldn't. I didn't ask for pitiful excuses and whining. I just asked a yes or no question.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

SWR said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
EddieR said:
Have you not inferred over and over that Art was not to be trusted? Yes or No? Simple answer, just a yes or no.

Inferred? No. I post what I want to say. If I wanted to say that Art was not to be trusted... that is what I would have posted.

So, no...I have never posted that Art was not to be trusted.

Should we trust Art? Yes or no? Should we take Art at his word? Yes or No?

Now we will see who lies.

Should you trust Art? Should you take Art as his word? That's your choice, I can't make up your mind for you.

Do I trust Art? Do I take Art as his word? No, I do not trust Art, or take their word for anything after the photoshopped picture of the gold pan and the video of them "finding" a shiny silver dollar hidden under a rock.

I don't need to play the games LRL proponents play in these threads. I have documented evidence, scientific and court findings that support my views and opinions. I can validate my claims.

You never answered with a plain yes or no. I knew you wouldn't. I didn't ask for pitiful excuses and whining. I just asked a yes or no question.

I answered yes or no the way I wanted to.

I could care less about your restrictions about "plain" or not. Your not my boss, nor are you the King of the Internet.

Deal with it... move on... and simply accept you've been spanked.

Or... as Art would say... except you've been spanked.

You answered the way you HAD to.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

For those keeping score out there, if SWR had answered with EITHER yes or no, he would have been caught. If he had answered "yes", then all the negative stuff he has said about Art would go out the window. If he had said "no", then it would have been an admission of being wrong.

Checkmate.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
EddieR---

Speaking of answering questions, it seems that you never answered this simple question---

EE THr said:
Can you give even one reason why he should be trusted?

:dontknow:

:dontknow:

Sure. He has not given me a reason NOT to trust him.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

Okay. I'm tired of fighting.

I try to keep an upbeat outlook on life and stay positive, which is really hard to do when harboring ill feelings toward others. It's easy to get caught up in the heat of battle, so to speak.

With that being said...

SWR, EE, Sat, Prong, and all the others have been involved in the spats in the past....any personal attacks that I perpetrated against you, I apologize for. I still feel strongly about an individuals right to believe as he wants without retribution from others, but that is no excuse for any personal attacks.

I'm finished.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

I will continue to be a pain to them

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 576
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 544

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
EddieR said:
Okay. I'm tired of fighting.

I try to keep an upbeat outlook on life and stay positive, which is really hard to do when harboring ill feelings toward others. It's easy to get caught up in the heat of battle, so to speak.

With that being said...

SWR, EE, Sat, Prong, and all the others have been involved in the spats in the past....any personal attacks that I perpetrated against you, I apologize for. I still feel strongly about an individuals right to believe as he wants without retribution from others, but that is no excuse for any personal attacks.

I'm finished.

Tired of fighting?

The devices you so gallantly defend have been proven fraudulent. Time and time again... over and over.

How anyone can be "upbeat" and "positive" about proven fraud is beyond me. Unless they are themselves involved in said fraud. Which, I doubt Eddie is involved in.

There is no individual rights to defraud others. That's just asinine.

SWR, I have stated before that I am not defending the devices themselves, only the peoples right to use them if they want. I have only used one LRL, so I cannot defend others (honestly) without testing them myself.

The individual rights I was referring to are the rights to believe as one wants without retribution for said belief, that's all.

I just wanted to clarify that.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811 said:
I will continue to be a pain to them

;D

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
SWR, I have stated before that I am not defending the devices themselves, only the peoples right to use them if they want. I have only used one LRL, so I cannot defend others (honestly) without testing them myself.

The individual rights I was referring to are the rights to believe as one wants without retribution for said belief, that's all.

I just wanted to clarify that.
Belief and fraud are two different things.

There are no individual rights to defraud. That is just asinine.

That would be the same as saying drug dealers have the right to sell drugs, simply because they (drug dealers) believe they should have the right to sell drugs.

I'm not saying that fraud is okay. I'm talking about a guy that personally uses a device and wants to talk about his finds, should be able to do so. If the device is a fraud, but he is not selling it, only using it himself, there is no attempt to defraud anyone.

I suppose the argument could be made by some that by his telling his story, people might be inclined to buy for themselves. But the same could be said for MD's. Why spend 1000.00+ when a cheap little imported MD will work?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

SWR said:
EddieR said:
I'm not saying that fraud is okay. I'm talking about a guy that personally uses a device and wants to talk about his finds, should be able to do so. If the device is a fraud, but he is not selling it, only using it himself, there is no attempt to defraud anyone.

I suppose the argument could be made by some that by his telling his story, people might be inclined to buy for themselves. But the same could be said for MD's. Why spend 1000.00+ when a cheap little imported MD will work?

Your not saying fraud is okay?

I disagree with your statement. Plausible evidence that LRL's are fraudulent have been posted/presented. You continue to support the right to solicit said fraudulent devices.

In the interim, you are supporting fraud. If you knew somebody that did drugs... and said they are OK, you would be supporting that drugs are OK.

SWR is right.

It's called "enabling."

It only makes their condition worse.

Really.

:coffee2:

OP
OP
gabriel2011

gabriel2011

Greenie
Sep 29, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI freinds, my purpose from "lrl" is all of equipments that detect targets from far away, include dowsing rods and Molecular Frequency Discriminator (MFD) and ...
so if you say all of "lrs" don't work. i say: you are wrong. some of lrls work. some of they detect from 100m or even 1km. of course Depending tyep of soil and size of target and technology, they act different. and user must be very Skilled. I see my friend found coins with her lrl from 100m distance. coins were hidden in a wall.
what is your opinion about PMR3 lrl?
thanks

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other

gabriel2011 said:
HI freinds, my purpose from "lrl" is all of equipments that detect targets from far away, include dowsing rods and Molecular Frequency Discriminator (MFD) and ...
so if you say all of "lrs" don't work. i say: you are wrong. some of lrls work. some of they detect from 100m or even 1km. of course Depending tyep of soil and size of target and technology, they act different. and user must be very Skilled. I see my friend found coins with her lrl from 100m distance. coins were hidden in a wall.
what is your opinion about PMR3 lrl?
thanks

For your understanding, check my post on the subject.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,394697.msg2826353.html#msg2826353

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
EddieR said:

Your not saying fraud is okay?

I disagree with your statement. Plausible evidence that LRL's are fraudulent have been posted/presented. You continue to support the right to solicit said fraudulent devices.

In the interim, you are supporting fraud. If you knew somebody that did drugs... and said they are OK, you would be supporting that drugs are OK.

You seem to know a lot about drugs....

Whatever. It seems that you guys still want to nitpick fights, even after I said I wasn't doing it anymore.

Following your logic, since you support Randi and have spoken rather fondly of his ideals in the past, to me that means that you support his .......ummm....hobbies.

To each their own.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:

You are trying to bring in ad hominem attacks again. :nono:

Whatever. It seems that you guys still want to nitpick fights, even after I said I wasn't doing it anymore.

Not really. SWR pointed out that you were agreeing with fraud. I pointed out that you are enabling. Merely observations about your position that it's OK for people to promote fraud, as long as they only talk about their personal use and fantasy finds.

Following your logic, since you support Randi and have spoken rather fondly of his ideals in the past, to me that means that you support his .......ummm....hobbies.

And you're back to the personal life of someone not even related to LRLs. So Randi has his million dollar paranormal challenge? I don't know if he has been convicted, or even formally charged with, any crimes or not, but the way the law on the stuff you are alluding to is today, I think if there were evidence, he would be. Other than that, I can't do or say much about it, although his association with others of that ilk seem to have been shown, and makes your accusations a possibility.

But if it is true, then trying to use any children victimized by it, as proof that LRLs work, is as disgusting as the act itself.

To each their own.

Only if "their own" isn't harming others!

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
EddieR said:

You are trying to bring in ad hominem attacks again. :nono:

Not really. SWR pointed out that you were agreeing with fraud. I pointed out that you are enabling. Merely observations about your position that it's OK for people to promote fraud, as long as they only talk about their personal use and fantasy finds.

And you're back to the personal life of someone not even related to LRLs. So Randi has his million dollar paranormal challenge? I don't know if he has been convicted, or even formally charged with, any crimes or not, but the way the law on the stuff you are alluding to is today, I think if there were evidence, he would be. Other than that, I can't do or say much about it, although his association with others of that ilk seem to have been shown, and makes your accusations a possibility.

But if it is true, then trying to use any children victimized by it, as proof that LRLs work, is as disgusting as the act itself.

To each their own.

Only if "their own" isn't harming others!

Whatever you say. There is no use trying to tell things from my perspective, as you both have your minds made up to see things only from your point of view and everyone else is wrong.

Whatever. Good day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread