Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It must be Agenda 21 fueled. I have antelope hunted in this area in S.E. Oregon and have witnessed many flocks of Sage Grouse. They are right along the roads as well as back in farther off the road. I actually think they want to list them because they are a dynamic, beautiful looking bird and they taste so good too, so look, but don't touch! The way I see it there is no reason the birds and mining COULD NOT coexist. Come on, how much space will any mining take up in this area????

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The season on this nonendangered or nonthreatened upland game bird has been open for about a week now. Very tastey

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
So... Just how much money has our grubberment wasted on this little project so far? The bird IS NOT on any list other than one concocted by the Big Green Money Machines (aka EnviroNutz) so how can this kind of expenditure be justified? The numbers of Sage Grouse out there must have been figured out by the same governmental labs that are being shut down for twisting data.

Maybe as a form of protest, all mines in the United States should shut down for a few months to show these people once and for all that they NEED Miners. When the cost of their computer toys and cell phones go through the roof they MIGHT get a clue that mining is needed for us to maintain our way of life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions