Using turbo pan

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

bigjoek

Feb 2, 2013
I used my le trap today out in the garage. It worked awesome. Turbo pan seems like to much work

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
were you one of the first hundred ppl in line did you get free gold

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That looks like a right handed pan. I'm a lefty.

AlwaysBusyJ

Feb 9, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
were you one of the first hundred ppl in line did you get free gold

I'm pretty sure that the first hundred get gold deal is at the GPAA shows, and the Monroe was put on by WPMA I think. I lined up about an hour and a half early at the GPAA show last year and wasn't even close to getting the free gold and ended up getting soaked out in the cold for nothing. Besides, the tiny amount of gold they give probably isn't worth it anyway. I'm absolutely not waiting in line again, my time is worth more than that!

WeekendProspector13

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty sure that the first hundred get gold deal is at the GPAA shows, and the Monroe was put on by WPMA I think. I lined up about an hour and a half early at the GPAA show last year and wasn't even close to getting the free gold and ended up getting soaked out in the cold for nothing. Besides, the tiny amount of gold they give probably isn't worth it anyway. I'm absolutely not waiting in line again, my time is worth more than that!

Theres a gold show? Never heard of it cause im new to gold panning, are you talkiing about monroe washington?

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think me and my dad are going to the GPAA expo in WV this year in Sept

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have used the Turbo Pan for over a year now. It's my main go-to pan for everything +10/+12 Mesh (Everything under -10/-12 mesh I run through my Gold Cube.) It's fast, it's accurate and I liked it so much that I became a dealer. I have sold over 200 of them. and not one person has ever called me back to tell me they hate it. Check out the Nov/Dec issue of Gold Prospector Magazine. We got a very nice mention at the end of the article!

I have done 2 YouTube videos on it, and I keep getting pressured to do a 3rd one and as one person put it. "Just shut up and pan! Quit trying to explain how it works, show the people how fast it is!"

The Turbo Pan won the World GoldPanning Association (WGA) 2012 Speed Panning competition with a time of 43 seconds!

It's a great pan for sampling. You think you've found a rich area? Instead of setting up your sluice or highbanker. Sample with the Turbo Pan. By the time you dig some dirt and adjust your sluice, you could have run dirt though a classifier and panned it out with the Turbo Pan! If the area looks promising, then set your equipment up and start running.

Good Hunting Charlotte49er (Brian @ Gold Rush Guys)

Last edited:

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my biggest question is they always advertise it looking like a dark color is it green or black

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
my biggest question is they always advertise it looking like a dark color is it green or black

Right now, the TurboPan only comes in Green. They are working on introducing the TurboPan Mini (10" pan) to the US and it will be in black.

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
You know a clear gold pan would make a lot of sense. You could hold it up and look from the bottom and the gold would stand out against the black sands. GPAA gold show is on 4-6-13 at the Puyallup Fair grounds this year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread