Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out early today and went to a spot and it took me 3hrs to find this 1902 V Nickel so enjoy. Thank you 60143235792__571354AB-5C39-406D-8BF9-9EE35150CF6F.jpg

Upvote 29
Hi , Lucky you . Time to find a gold one TP

Congrats! Those are hard to comeby, at least for me. That looks to be in pretty good shape too. HH!

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Congrats on the V nickel truth. You always talk about how rough your soil is but that nickel looks great, four of the five I've dug have little blisters on them much like a Zink penny after it's been in the ground a couple of years and my ground up here in Misery (Mo.) is fairly mild.

Thatโ€™s a beauty Truth, V nickels are all Iโ€™ve been finding lately. I think Iโ€™ve found 19 this year and every one had a date thank god!!!

Congrats on the "V" Truth! Always a special moment when you dig one!

Nice! They should bring back the V Nickel always liked that design.

Got out early today and went to a spot and it took me 3hrs to find this 1902 V Nickel so enjoy. Thank youView attachment 1793324

Another cool score & Another Nickle ? WOW! I've dug only 1 ' V ' type .

Glad yr gettin out , Ill PM you soon , I just can not concentrate very well lately.

Keep it up by Brotha.

Thatโ€™s a beauty Truth, V nickels are all Iโ€™ve been finding lately. I think Iโ€™ve found 19 this year and every one had a date thank god!!!

19 in 2020 ?
That would be a dream even tho Nickles don't hold up well in the ground , "Here" .

I prefer Half dimes . Of course.
GD

Been digging since the early 70s and haven't run my coil across one yet. Good find Truth!

Are you planning on going on another Nickel tear?!?!

Nice find hope this is a good year for you and me also didnt get out much last year just crazy but more this year keep em coming my friend. Tommy

Joe D I get way more dated Vโ€™s then I do buffaloes dateless or not. Very excited every time.

Are you planning on going on another Nickel tear?!?!

You know BLK HOLE I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll ever beat 2018 in nickels I still have a hard time realizing how many buffalos, Vโ€™s and war nickels I was hitting that year. But then again I had 100,000 pull tabs lol
I appreciate you remember that that was the best feeling in the world hit in the mid tones and getting them nickels that everybody else walked over.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back