V3 does it again

Magic-one

Jun 14, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites V3
I put an ad out about a ring I found in my town and no one has claimed it yet or has been able to describe it. I had a lady tell me about her engagement ring that she had lost last year in a park close to me. I told her I would try to find it for her. She said she had people looking for it when she lost it and they were strangers so she thinks someone pocketed it. I searched yesterday in the early morning hours and again in the evening in the location she said she was in. Kinda tough because she was all over the park. I told her last night that I wasnt able to locate it but I would continue to search when I could and it may take some time. She told me not to worry about it because she has already accepted the fact that she would never see it again. She said it was a very special ring to her so it may have been in her family or something. I am a soft hearted guy so I went back again tonight. I was there 15 minutes tops and pulled this out of the ground at 1 and a half inches... I think it may be her ring!

DSCF0003-4.jpg

DSCF0004-7.jpg

DSCF0005-8.jpg

Upvote 0

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Magic-one

Magic-one

Jun 14, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites V3
dwebb210 said:
And you haven't called her yet?

Please do, and report back!

She only contacted me by email and I have emailed her and I am waiting for her response. If it is her ring, I will be extremely exited to get it back to her!

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was worth a shot. Thats one nice piece to add to your loot pile.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread