V3i Agressive Correlate - 17.4 g. sterling

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
14771548286991.jpg

Testing and refining a jewelry program I'm using in trashy parks. I decided today I would drastically narrow the span setting from my usual 15 to 5 and roll with it all day to see what happens. Used the 10" DD.

3 different parks for one day totaling 6 hours. one heavily pounded 1800's park, one moderately hit 1930's park, one modern park (90's) that is almost exclusively a disc golf course. Jewelry was pulled from all three. The broken 17.4 gram sterling bracelet found at 8" in a modern disc golf course at dusk.

Approximately 1/3 of the trash was dug only to see what was not correlating and was being rejected. I easily could have cut the trash by half without sacrificing any of the better targets.

Essentially running a tight beep and dig correlate program but with tone ID. I'm going to run it through a few more parks for a few more sessions.

Thanks for peeking.

Bah! Typo in the title!

Last edited:
Upvote 5
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the finds and the new machine settings seem to be working! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread