May 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

InsearchOfGold

Feb 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
DFX..XLT..6000 Di Pro, V3i, MxSport
Good luck with it. I was eyeing the v3i but still love the DFX.

1Radr4lf

Sep 9, 2012
Owasso, OK
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro and Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats and good luck with it. I'm hoping to get one in the next few months.....

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will be the usual learning curve but you will catch on easily. A 5900 hundred now that does go back a way's! A good machine though and then an MXT, an interesting lineup of machines. Have fun.........63bkpkr

OP
OP
digitall

digitall

May 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I now have my v3i love it though I have worked daylight to dark since I received it only used in living room. Saturday will be my first day I will post my finds I'm curious myself.

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold my DFX to get my V3i, one of my better decisions, you will hear that the V is very complicated, I find that it is easier to navigate the menus and change settings on than the DFX.
Have fun and Happy Hunting.

OP
OP
digitall

digitall

May 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok first day with v3i it's not that complicated love the adjustable volume and audio love the power and depth. However had a very hard time pinpointing targets usually with my other machines I pinpoint drop dig pull out coin and hole covered 12 seconds and I'm swinging again I was spending 3 minutes and chasing holes and using a handheld pinpointer. Assuming I'm doing something wrong I'll keep trying I did improve by the end of day. If any pinpoint secrets let me know.

OP
OP
digitall

digitall

May 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok day 2 with v3i finally nailed the pinpointing 2.33 in clad two mercs and 4 wheats and now my confidence level is up.

image-3023593945.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread