Vacation, treasure hunting

Boomdeyada

Dec 2, 2010
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000
Sorry I haven't been around lately, My 2 sisters came down from Ma for thier vacation and before that I had gone for my CHL. I passed with a 238 on the range, with top score being 250 so I was only 12 shots off even though I was still on the target and I got a 90 on the class room test. So I passed with flying colors. :thumbsup:

I did get my sisters interested in dowsing and treasure hunting. We checked alot of the sites out that you folks had pinpointed on the map for me. Sorry to say we didn't fine anything good. However it was alot of fun digging in the dirt seeking. I think that the last flood we had here down close to the river really messes things up as I found a RC soda can 1 foot deep. On the norm, I don't think it would have got that deep! But that flood brought the river level all the way up to my back fence here by the house so thats like 900 feet it came up and brought alot of stuff from up river down here. Grrrrrr! However I will keep on hunting as I know there has to be something good down there. I am just not hitting the right spots. ;D

Anyways just wanted to pop in and say I am fine, My sisters have gone home and the ranch is getting back to normal as normal as it can be. :D
Happy hunting
Joy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread