cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you plan on hunting the wet sand or shallow water, get the Vanquish. Just be careful you don't drop it in the water! Either one will work in the dry sand. If the budget allows, I'd upgrade to a Legend or Equinox 600 for even better results.

OP
OP
S

SuperDoct

Aug 28, 2022
If you plan on hunting the wet sand or shallow water, get the Vanquish. Just be careful you don't drop it in the water! Either one will work in the dry sand. If the budget allows, I'd upgrade to a Legend or Equinox 600 for even better results.
Thanks, I saw that the 440 has also a pinpoint function and comes with a rain-sand protection.
the Equinox 600 is no doubt better but...twice the maximum price I was prepared to pay for this really new hobby...

Thanks again for your advice !

detectorcowboy

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800, & Fisher CZ3D
Thanks, I saw that the 440 has also a pinpoint function and comes with a rain-sand protection.
the Equinox 600 is no doubt better but...twice the maximum price I was prepared to pay for this really new hobby...

Thanks again for your advice !
Spend the extra money for the EQ 600 it will pay for itself, especially if your hunting wet salt beaches

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread