Ventura County Club Meetings

Hunt4Fun

Feb 1, 2005

puckhead

Apr 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Is this club still meeting? I am in Ventura County and would like to see what a club has to offer. Thanks.

OP
OP
H

Hunt4Fun

Feb 1, 2005
Hi puckhead,

Yes, our club is alive and well. Our next meeting will be next week on Thursday May
17th at 7:00 PM.

Our club is for people involved in the hobby of metal detecting. Our members detect on local beaches, parks, schools, etc. The club started many years ago in Ventura/Oxnard and moved the meeting location to Simi Valley just last year. Each month, club members get to display what they have found since the last meeting. Prizes are awarded for various display categories.

Our meetings are open to everyone from newbies to detector veterans to just the curious. We are just a bunch of friendly people that enjoy detecting and showing what we find. Consider yourself invited, puckhead. We will be more than happy to see you there. It costs nothing to visit.

Gold Coast Treasure Hunters
Meetings 3rd Thursday of every month 7:00 PM at the Senior Center
3900 Avenida Simi Simi Valley, CA
Club President: Jim Lee
805 485-2225
[email protected]

Map link to meeting location: (You may have to copy and paste it into your browser)
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?a...z=Simi+Valley,+CA&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

By the way, my name is Bob. Our club president, Jim Lee, does not have a computer so I answer e-mail questions like yours.

Hope to see you at our next meeting. If you have other questions, feel free
to send me another e-mail through this forum or a direct e-mail at:
[email protected]

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread