very aggravating!

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Stopped by one of my dump banks on my way home from work, about 40 minutes before they closed. Coin machine out of use. Teller said it was out for the day. Thought about arguing it, but decided to move on to one of the other branches before they closed. Got there with 15 minutes to spare - coin machine out of use! :BangHead:

At first I thought the branches were closing their machines early to balance them. It's happened to me before, but they've always offered to start them up again for me. However, the teller at the second branch said somebody came through with a load of washers in their coins and broke the machine. I suspect that's what happened at the first bank I went to as well. Some jackwagon trying to screw the system, ends up screwing me and everyone else who wants to use the machine.

Grrr!

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
I had similar problems last month with a couple of the coin machines I use. I think it was twice last month the person right in front of me messed up the machine so I wasn't able to use it which screwed up my cash flow for a couple of days or so. It seems a lot of people abuse these machines and use them as a combination garbage disposal and coin counter. I may use the coin counters a lot but I sure don't abuse them like a lot of other people seem to. My coins never have any debris or trash when I dump.

I think if the machines were only used by CRHers they would operate much better and there would be much fewer problems with them. That's a good thing about CRHer's using the machines - we use but don't abuse because we want them to keep operating properly so we can keep using them again and again. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread