watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After getting back from our 5-day trip, THIS is what I found growing between the cracks on our patio >:(

Tree.JPG

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't you just hate those weeds between the bricks?? I'm fighting that now. Roundup don't work fast enough for me. Something that size, I yank it up, other than that I use boiling water.

RR

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't you wonder how something can grow in a
crack that small, I once saw a river cane growing in
a hollow tree, four feet off the ground. ???

Fossis...........

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Hey, rather than "round up" it, why not feed and nurture it into a huge, spreading shade tree that will give you countless hours of shade, leaves, sap and all the other goodies that come with a tree next to the house ::)

I'll bet it's gone, gone, gone ;)

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wesfrye53 said:
Hey, rather than "round up" it, why not feed and nurture it into a huge, spreading shade tree that will give you countless hours of shade, leaves, sap and all the other goodies that come with a tree next to the house ::)

I'll bet it's gone, gone, gone ;)
I agree ! ;D,I just did a job were there were some of the biggest Locust trees I've ever seen,been pretty hot here so i for one am glad knowone rounded up them guys ! ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Gosh I just hate those things...their thorns are an inch long and while they make an impenetrable barricade they are otherwise good for nothing...plus when the blossoms begin to die they smell like cat pee...yuck....get rid of them all....

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
Gosh I just hate those things...their thorns are an inch long and while they make an impenetrable barricade they are otherwise good for nothing...plus when the blossoms begin to die they smell like cat pee...yuck....get rid of them all....
Lord Gypsy are you in that moonshine jelly again!! :D :D :D
Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread