Very Different Answers

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent the same photo to all the most active photo/map dowsers here through private message and got very different responses from all of them. To me that's a sign that most of it can only be taken with a grain of salt. We will see which if any were able to extract accurate information from the photo because the excavation will continue either way. Map/photo dowsing is probably possible to get right but I think its more complicated than some dowsers have been able to grasp so far. I'm not saying this to offend anyone but if you are not accurate then you need to hear about it so you can improve your skills. It's meant to be constructive. Also meant to make sure people are not automatically taking the results they get here to the bank.

Last edited:

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing isn’t a end all for th. It’s a tool that when used with other devices, signs etc, can be very useful.

OP
OP
THJSmith

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing isn’t a end all for th. It’s a tool that when used with other devices, signs etc, can be very useful.

Yes it can definitely work and be very useful. But what I'm saying here is photo and map dowsing is more complicated because its all psychic. There can't be any physical reaction taking place at all because you're just dowsing an image. You are relying solely on your personal ability to extract the information through psychic means. So unless you're depriving yourself of all logical information before dowsing a photo then the results are more than likely already tainted by the logical mind.

Last edited:
OP
OP
THJSmith

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So basically Paul H. Smith PhD in the video will say that you want to have the very least possible amount of information about the site before dowsing it. Psychic information comes through the right brain. But when the dowser is exposed to too much information about the site the left brain which is the logical part takes over and starts guessing. It high-jacks your ideomotor response and your right brain doesn't have a chance to receive the accurate information about whatever it is you're trying to locate. The reason I thought that information could be relevant to some people here is because I noticed when a person posts a photo in the public forum the dowsers are generally getting consistent results. But when I decided to send the photo privately to each dowser the results were really all over the place. I believe what could be happening here at least sometimes is dowsers are getting exposed to too much logical information before going to dowse a map or photo. According to Paul H. Smith it would be better to dowse a blank piece of paper and mark the location with whatever information you extract from it. Then place the paper over the photo or map to get the true and accurate psychic information. Start with the very least amount of information because even the opinion or hopes of another person can influence your results in the wrong direction.

Skip to 18:45 for the map dowsing info

Last edited:
OP
OP
THJSmith

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is another interview with the same guy I'll try to find. He goes on to say that your psychic results are influenced by the people in your immediate environment. If you are simply standing next to someone who already has a belief or hope that a treasure could be somewhere on his or her property you will dowse that location without them even telling you where they believed or hoped it was. People connect to themselves psychically somehow like a circuit. Your brain will be fed the information whether its true or false. That could be happening here also. Just something to look out for. Some people may travel vast distances to pursue a target and spend thousands of dollars to recover it because someone dowsed a photo or map for them. Then when they fail because the results they may have gotten from multiple people were inaccurate it can be really crushing for them. At the same time someone could end an excavation because several dowsers here told them nothing was there. Even if it discourages them from continuing that can potentially have a big impact on whether or not they are ever successful. That's basically the reason I'm posting this. To say that the results here can only be taken with a grain of salt unless the dowser went in to the process knowing only what they are looking for and were totally blind to everything else. Not to say that dowsing is never accurate or useful.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't get any buried caches or gold/silver treasure troves, only like loose scattered (artifacts?) more like an archaeological site. Although, could keep checking, if anything turns up I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the area I got signals, there seems to be bronze artifacts, could be nothing more than shell casing, but since Spanish had bronze also, need to check it out.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You probably need to move in a northwest direction when checking, from the place indicated.

OP
OP
THJSmith

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't get any buried caches or gold/silver treasure troves, only like loose scattered (artifacts?) more like an archaeological site. Although, could keep checking, if anything turns up I'll let you know.

I get gold here. Gold as in buried gold treasure. Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong. Scattered artifacts could be all the stone markers I've been digging up here. They have been scattered around at different depths. If you look closely at these stones you can even see the thin lines where some kind of artificial grinding procedure took place.

https://imgur.com/a/UwDYzfJ

On what I guess is the bottom of the same stone there is this black birdlike image that looks like it was painted on?

https://imgur.com/a/vGerPGx

Last edited:
OP
OP
THJSmith

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This stone here has a portion of it that appears to have been formed in to the shape of a gold bar. There are others. All of which are made from the same type of stone that is lighter in color compared to all of the natural stones. These could be your artifacts?

https://imgur.com/a/qqGuIaa

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See if this helps any. The most ancient forms of writings, were done in picture form. Even the most ancient Biblical scrolls were a type of picture writing. True, American Indians didn't have a written language as we know it, except the Cherokee.

NativeCelebs on FB recently updated their header image to this picture writing form used by Native Americans, you will find it on stone carvings. Some of these are almost identical to the most ancient forms of Hebrew picture writings.

IndianPictureWriting.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm breaking this down into sections, there will be some overlap of symbols.

IndianPictureWriting-sect_1.jpg

IndianPictureWriting-sect_2.jpg

IndianPictureWriting-sect_3.jpg

IndianPictureWriting-sect_4.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several of them contain a triangle in some form or another. Of course, it was the same way in ancient Hebrew writings, there were triangles used very similar, in certain alphabet letters. Egyptians had hieroglyphics another picture form of writing also.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On what I guess is the bottom of the same stone there is this black birdlike image that looks like it was painted on?

EgyptianHieroglyphics.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
THJSmith

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I can see the similarity. It could be some type of artifact. Of course I am still under the impression that there is treasure below them. So I am biased to the idea that they are markers. The black definitely stands out as being very abnormal because I haven't seen anything else like it on the other stones. It really looks like some kind of paint.

OP
OP
THJSmith

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps the stones are blocking your detection of what is below and you need to see beyond them.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one stronger signal point, it's uncertain for sure what is there. I'll have to check some more.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see, you uploaded a new image. Yes, it does look like a bird, the beak is even pointing left as in Egyptian hieroglyphics. :coffee2:

bird-carving.jpg

bird-carving-lite.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
THJSmith

THJSmith

Greenie
Jan 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know what the bird looking to the left means?

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A treasure hunter from Jordan, once shared these illustrated treasure signs.

First the bird.

DBM-258096461-Amjad.crop.jpg

258096461-Amjad..jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread