Very Interesting..RJC......Paul Walker Drone Strike Caught On Cam (Video)

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pardon my ignorance, but who is Paul Walker and what may he have done to incure a bounty on him?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
He was an actor(fast and furious movies).He was digging into things that some people didnt want him digging in.Not metal detecting either.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was an actor(fast and furious movies).He was digging into things that some people didn't want him digging in.Not metal detecting either.

Thank You! Makes you wonder if he might have known something, and was going to step forward with some interesting facts.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pardon my ignorance, but who is Paul Walker and what may he have done to incure a bounty on him?

You weren't the only one who Thought this :tongue3:

this is the first I heard the name so I googled it.

My simple belief Speed & immaturity can Kill

Last edited:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the car was already out of control that can be easily explained away as a part of the car flying through the air before the car impacted the light pole.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
My friend I have enjoyed some of your other posts but this one falls into the same category as the stuff I read on the cover of those newspapers they're selling while I'm standing in line at the grocery store. Sorry. I call it like I see it. The guys in that car were showing off and some reports say they may have been doing that "drifting" thing that's so popular where you purposely throw the car into a controlled slide. They made a mistake and paid the price. It happens. It's sad. Period.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
NH,dont fall into the trap thinking that just because I post something means that I agree with it.That right there is a lib folly.Very very rarely will you see my opinion along with an article I post.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You weren't the only one who Thought this :tongue3:

this is the first I heard the name so I googled it.

My simple belief Speed & immaturity can Kill

The Fast and Furious productions had been warned by officials about some gov procedures they were using in movies.

The same thing happen with the XFiles, they were warned by gov officials to stop using certain gov procedures in the production of the show.

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A shameful behavior, IMO.

How could one not stand behind what they post?

Applies to all.

Do not attack other members.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Fast and Furious productions had been warned by officials about some gov procedures they were using in movies.

The same thing happen with the XFiles, they were warned by gov officials to stop using certain gov procedures in the production of the show.

I've never watched either :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread