May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
A narrative recap would be great for those of use that don't have 15 minutes to spend watching a video. Maybe some still shots of your epic finds?

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No watch, no comment screwy....... A man who is so burdened with such time constraints shouldn't bother.:laughing7:

Great finds my friend. Congrats.:icon_thumleft:

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
No watch, no comment screwy....... A man who is so burdened with such time constraints shouldn't bother.:laughing7:

Great finds my friend. Congrats.:icon_thumleft:

I'm not trying to be an a$$ but I rarely watch videos because they take too long. I always appreciate it when people post some details about their finds with pictures in addition to a video. I don't think I'm alone in feeling this way.

I stumbled across trevmma's other post that had pictures and a story that go with this video so my apologies to him for my comments earlier. Amazing finds!

kray

Mar 21, 2010
SW Ct. Formerly N Va.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
E Trac
AT Pro
Nautilus 11Ba
MXT
M6
6000 DiPro
Omega
Bounty hunter TR550
Heathkit homemade
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This video is worth the time!! A lifetime of finds. UFB!

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks kray I will get pics up in a few , they are in Native American artifacts forum now. But we spent the time to edit out all talking and playing it's all just picking up the points , no b.sing with camera rolling

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably took Shane my buddy 4 hours of editing and he knows his stuff

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks very much, i beg to differ about them being fort ancient, we find many adena and arcahic stem points there, maybe 300 and 3 will be triangles, . its a toss up who made them cause there isnt enough of them out there being found in context with a lot of points

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
okay, I spent 15 minutes watching the video and boy am I glad I did. I'm speechless over the unbelievable day you had. I've never seen such a concentration of artifacts as you found. Nice work on the video too.

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks very much buddy, it was a battle for a long time to make it to that field first with it being so far away and with work, but we got a huge 2 storms so i called off work with a buddy and headed down early as crap and we made it finally first

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread