Vibes the Queen of dirt missing in action?

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Ya must've been picking up my vibe because I decided that I need to check out what's happening on T-Net and of course see how my "boys" are doin!

So...how ya doin?????

I've been spending a lot of time on Lake Erie! We finally got a summer place to rent for the season--AND--the woman who owns it lives in a civil war era house that's NEVER been detected, yet. She gave me permission to hunt my heart out.

Hope youse guys are getting out and unearthing some great stuff :laughing7:

OP
OP
diggin jimmy hoffa

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you're still around and the hubby didn't use you as chum :laughing7:

It's been a great year detecting and you'll have to take the time to read up on the finds.

Having any luck hunting the rental property?

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
staying near Lake Erie are you catching any Walleye's and Perch. Plus have you found anything in the yard yet. You are staying at two great places. Detect in the morning before it gets to hot and then fish in the evening.......Matt

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
mlayers said:
staying near Lake Erie are you catching any Walleye's and Perch. Plus have you found anything in the yard yet. You are staying at two great places. Detect in the morning before it gets to hot and then fish in the evening.......Matt

Hi Matt!!!! Oh it's been a banner perch year!!! Been catching Jumbo perch off of Lucy's Point and also NE of Ballast Island. We haven't been out walleye fishing yet this season, if we go at all...too far and too much gas. The dirt fishing, well, I haven't had much of a chance to really hunt it....but plan on doing that this weekend...but I DO have all summer and fall. Hope all is good your way!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread