❎ SOLD Vibra-probe 580 pin pointer $125.00

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2:You are buying an almost new VIBRA-PROBE 580 Pin-pointer metal detector.
COMES WITH HOLSTER
FAST FREE SHIPPING
This was purchased new three weeks ago for $149 and is in great condition with only a few scratches that came from contact with the dirt. :hello2:

• Tip-only detection
  • Tilt on & off
  • Pulse Induction (PI) technology
  • Communicates with vibration
  • Automatic calibration
  • Low-battery indicator
  • Waterproof - Submersible to 100 feet (30 meters)
  • Auto-off (after one minute) battery saver
Vibra-Probe 580
The only pinpointer with tip only detection, so you know precisely where the target is.
No push button switches. The Vibra-Probe uses our unique tilt on & off technology, in addition to our traditional one-minute automatic-off battery saver. This translates into faster recovery times and longer battery life.
No annoying buzzers! The Vibra-Probe is the original pinpointer that communicates with vibration. It alerts only you that you've found a target.
Never worry about dirt, dust, mud or water because our unique sealed design is airtight and waterproof to a depth of 100 feet.
No fumbling with knobs! The Vibra-Probe 580 is fully automatic. The self-calibrating microprocessor-controlled circuitry requires no adjustments of any kind.
The included belt holster makes it easy to carry and always at the ready.

I will sell it for $125.00 and that will include shipping conus only. It is already boxed up and ready to go. Paypal only as a gift or you pay the extra percentage fee. :headbang:

Last edited:

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How about a trade for a near new garrett propointer

OP
OP
Tenn-Coinhunter

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will ask my brother in the morning. I know he just purchased one for his wife yesterday.

OP
OP
Tenn-Coinhunter

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a deal, I just sent you the shipping information through a pm, send me yours please.

OP
OP
Tenn-Coinhunter

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am pretty sure it has a holster with it. Thanks James and Treasure Net.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread