❎ SOLD Vibra-probe 580 PINPOINTER Waterproof to 100 feet PULSE INDUCTION

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLD SOLD SOLD DSCN1268.JPG DSCN1271.JPG DSCN1270.JPG I just bought a new pinpointer and do not need two. NEW these cost around $150. $99 SHIPPED Paypal only

Pulse Induction (PI)
Tilt on & off
Communicates with vibration
Automatic Calibration
Low battery alert
Waterproof - Submersible to 100 feet (30 meters)
The unique sealed design is waterproof to a depth of 100 feet and the self calibrating microprocessor controlled circuitry requires no adjustments of any kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLD

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see you had no problem selling that im thinking of posting mine since i no longer have the at pro i really have no need for it

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I had some offers here but either they offered too little or expressed interest and then never replied again. I sold it on ebay in one day. I hate the crazy-high fees there and would've made a fairer price here. Most of my stuff starts at a very reasonable amount but everyone wants to lowball anyway. Just about any BBS or FBS for around 100 bucks with free shipping is a good deal: but not here.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah i would prefer to sell here i use ebay alot and i get tired of the fees so if i could sell here with paypal then that would be a lot better maybe i will post it and see what happens do you mind if i copy and paste your words on what it does? im lazy lol

trikeman72

Feb 12, 2013
I'm lookin for a pinpointer. Is that what you mean by probe? Sorry I'm new to mding and terms.
But I'd like dibs on one if u still have please on me
Bill

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have sold both extras and now I just have a Minelab Profind25, which I am very happy with. "Sonofadigger" sounds like he has another of the same model of pinpointer I just sold, you should contact him.
I'm lookin for a pinpointer. Is that what you mean by probe? Sorry I'm new to mding and terms.
But I'd like dibs on one if u still have please on me
Bill

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure copy it, I copied from someone else as well! :laughing7:
yeah i would prefer to sell here i use ebay alot and i get tired of the fees so if i could sell here with paypal then that would be a lot better maybe i will post it and see what happens do you mind if i copy and paste your words on what it does? im lazy lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread