Vicki and Burdie would like to thank you all.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This hunt is made great because of those who attend. A lot of you pitched in to help Vicki and I during the hunt. We are so gratefull to you. It made things a lot easier for us. I was not able to visit with as many people as I wanted and it was not intentional I assure you. I had one thing on my mind and that was if you were having a good time. That is what makes it all worth while to me. Vicki and I thank you all for coming to the hunt. Special thanks to ME22 for working so hard on getting prizes from vendors. MG for the count down. RR for keeping us more organized. We hope you all will come back next year. Hope you have a great year finding that one great find you were looking for.

Burdie and Vicki

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Thank you guys!! I'll keep coming as long as you have them!
Baggins

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with Kurt, he just types faster than I do. THANK YOU!!! It was all I expected and more. The weather held, the campers were, well... campers! Now if we could just work on that rain thing just a Little bit before the next hunt. Then maybe we won't have to resort to dynamite to dig holes in that 100 acres you were talking about.

Had a great time, met a lot of great people. There was just not enough hours in the day to visit and detect both.

See you next year.

Bob

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're both just party animals!~ Rowl!! :occasion18: You sure know how to throw a good shindig! 8)

:-*

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
You all know how to put on a good hunt! It was a blast!! Thanks for this hunt and all past ones. :thumbsup:

Baldingboy

bigfootokie

Apr 9, 2010
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030
XP Deus
E-Trac
F-75 SE
X-Terra 705
Cibola
Ace 250
Stan,
Praise to you and Vicki for your many hours of work and planning on another fantastic Chisholm Trail Hunt. We really enjoyed our time in Caldwell and look forward to CTH4.

BFO Jim

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Actually it is you guys that make it so special Burdie...I can't begin to list all you do to make it special for all of us and no matter how much praise and thanks we give you it is going to pale in comparison to the reality of who you both are and all you do. We love you SO much and appreciate the incredible amount of work you put into making your hunts memories we all cherish!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I told each of you while I was there... but I'll say it again,

Thank you for everything you all did to make CTH3 happen!!! It was beyond amazing seeing everyone and being able to spend time with one another again! Detecting, no matter for how long, was just the cherries on top. ;D
Can't wait until CTH4!!!!!!!!

Bran <><

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Stan, I think you and Vicki went above and beyond what was expected. I think everybody had a great time and that's a hard thing to do when there is so much to do, but you did it and I thank you

Sniffer

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You and Vicki did a WONDERFUL job organizing this hunt (and keeping us in line :D).

I'm already looking forward to #4 :icon_sunny:

Thanks!!
Mark

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't even have the words to compare to what has already been said above so just THANK YOU! Can not wait til the next hunt or the next time I get to see you both or the next time I get to see anyone and everyone else ! :-*

sharpshooter

May 3, 2007
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To Burdie and all others who made it possible, Thank You.

This was my first organized hunt of any kind and it sure was fun.

I'll be back next year if I'm still above ground when the time comes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions