Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_20180723_181413.jpg
    IMG_20180723_181413.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 126
Upvote 15
Congratualtions on the your find! :occasion14:

I bet that backyard has many more interesting finds for you to discover! :icon_thumleft:

Wow, I have heard of being given the boot but this takes the cake! Very cool find.:notworthy:

victorian is how old?

That's cool. I found a few in the bottom of a well that was filled in the 1860s. Since they were down in the water table, they were in pretty good shape. I hope you find some more great artifacts!

:occasion14: Thanks! I've found quite a bit, old bottles, poison bottles, all kinds of iron. There was a blacksmith shop on the property in the 1800's near a pond, now that area is a gold mine! or iron mine I should say ;) Old foundation stones all around. I will metal detect today if it's not too hot, even if it is hot I may just do it anyways.

Thank you. There is an old well here as well but it goes down very deep, I can't get down there, although I want to!

Now that a different kind of find. You dont see those posted on here to often. Very nice.

I feel blessed to have found it, thank you.

Not sure if you know yet but you can easily quote one or multiple people you want to reply to. Like this...
Last year I found the front part of this boot, and today I found another piece under a tree root. Some pottery shards as well. All in the backyard. The soil has preserved the boot quite well! Happy with my find.
[emoji16][emoji106]

Oh, aye, that's an interesting find to be sure. I assume there are no - er - foot parts inside? Now that would be a nasty find under a tree! I mean, you did also find poison bottles... ;D

Congrats to you on it and your other finds as well. You're off to a very interesting run of things and cheers to it! :occasion14:

cool yet creepy looking lol

Sounds like a trash pit, that I would be digging out. Time to dig a big hole.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back