Victorio Peak Update

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mdog, kinda brings back memories of my 6 mo stay in the jungles of Quintana Roo looking for Mayan Ruins , I still itch just by thinking of it.

As for boogie guys hanging around a treasure Rog, We have a small colony of them up at Tayopa, since they will share they sorta act as bodyguards. Sinaloa Cartel. Zetas are on the next ridge to the East.

Judy, yer not doing yer job, a damn spider nibbled on me about 7 times last night, itches like ^**&, but being all man, I will bear it quietlly. Shaddup ED & Rog.

I have often wondered as to how many died in the search for Tayopa ? or treasures in general.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rog, it sometimes cleanses yer soul to help others, I have given away the location of four lost mines, still closed, that were located in the search for Tayopa. La Tarasca, Las Pimas. les Perlas de Tepoca, and El Naranjal as it is in the Tayopa complex. Quien sabe if it is the one of legend

It didn't hurt at all, as a matter of fact it felt rather good to help others. sides I wasn't going to open them up, I have more than enough trouble with Tayopa and Judy the PBSRW#!.

Judy, where is the hot coffee?? Is Oro goofing off again ?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed, I hate to disillusion you, but he, oro, has no need for Gophering , he has a piece of the pie at Tayopa plus a very interesting claim / mine in the Dakotas.

He prob. knows more about your area than you do. I can assure you that he is not a worm or gopher but of strict high integrety.

In other words he is a handshake deal guy.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
You are welcome
most of the recent post , are compiled for a book form , why i write is more therapy then a need to express
opinion for acknowledgement or other internal striving

The information is of no other use to me any longer .

We each of us in this 7 billion strong human soup , have by natural instinctive drive , to seek the Mystery that answers
the question of our existence .

I have my theories but absolutely no solutions as to that answer .

I do however at this point in my trail of life , made a conclusion that to withhold further that which I have
come to know , should not leave with me .

I as well know for a certain , that what was hoarded by those before me , is not the be all nor end all answer to the Mystery
of the secreted vaults of treasure .

I can only give what my own summations are as to the clues .

May they be as wrong as they might be correct , only matters as to ,,, if these ever come to a fruitful conclusion for those
who come seeking after us who have sought, and have gone on .

We as a Civilization , for thousands of years have been held captive to ignorance by those who through their
selfish Greed and power Mongering over others , have caused our enslavement to ignorance .

We own the Classified Documentations , that are with held from us , unless we request them , and only then do we receive but
highly redacted copies as though we cannot be trusted with our own material collected by what is supposed as
our hired employees .

I deeply despise the withholding .

as I do the lies .

We are all unitary connected together in this experience in this world

none greater
none lesser

i do not condone the Entitled , nor shall I supply them with power over us .

In my own silent revolt against them , I have but few tools at disposal to undermine That system of power over us .

How ashamed I should be not to implement them as often as I can manage .

If these ancient symbols lead to a discovery that crashes the lies , and if my giving in some way , helps to
wane the power of ignorance .

Then by the DNA of my soul , I must give them to others .

No hero am I, i simply have that Natural Born Drive for Justice .

Well said.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd evening ED: I have no idea, I ddn't see it, but I hope that fate ( kismet ) keeps your Tayopa for you only..

AS you may have noted, El Senior Crow is an old esteemed fried of miine. ever since hr posted about his Hake dance, In fact the unholy trio all are.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Mdog, kinda brings back memories of my 6 mo stay in the jungles of Quintana Roo looking for Mayan Ruins , I still itch just by thinking of it.

As for boogie guys hanging around a treasure Rog, We have a small colony of them up at Tayopa, since they will share they sorta act as bodyguards. Sinaloa Cartel. Zetas are on the next ridge to the East.

Judy, yer not doing yer job, a damn spider nibbled on me about 7 times last night, itches like ^**&, but being all man, I will bear it quietlly. Shaddup ED & Rog.

I have often wondered as to how many died in the search for Tayopa ? or treasures in general.

I spent a little time in a jungle when I was 19. They had some big spiders over there too. One morning we spent a few hours running from a bunch of North Vietnamese before we got a chance to sit down for a couple of minutes. I was an assistant machine gunner at the time so I was lugging a heavy load and I was beat. As I'm sittin there on the trail, a humongous spider crawled up onto my lap. I didn't know much about jungle spiders but I did know this one was big and it surprised the hell out of me. I didn't know whether to drop a grenade on it or stab it to death, but then I remembered what was under it, so I just held real still. It seemed like that spider sat there for ever. It ate a can of fruit I had in my shirt pocket and then it finished off one of my canteens, swiped a pack of smokes and crawled off into the jungle. Close call.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
M'dog now that is a helluva big spider, yer lucky he didn't want desert

Incidentally, congrats on surviving your lil vacation trip to a tropical paradise.

By the old Mulmon Pagoda, looking eastward to the sea, where the dawn comes up like thunder, outer China cross the sea,theres a Burma girl a setting and I know that she thinks of '''thee'''

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Information request.

Below is the last photo posted in post #119. The guy who provided me the newsletter scans described the carving to me and suggested I look for it. It took me forever to find it, as Three Rivers has hundreds of petroglyphs. The general consensus is that it is a hunting scene with a weird unidentified animal dead on its back with an arrow in it and a bear paw next to it. The first color photo in post #119 shows me with another very obvious hunting related carving.

My contact tells me that the petroglyph below actually represents a boat, and the bear paw is actually a shield symbol or some sort of heraldry crest. He also says the identical "shield" is prominent near other "treasure sites" in southern New Mexico.

Any comments?

Three Rivers 3.JPG

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Below

A Biblical Quote

Note : " I was seeking where the Bible relates that King Hiram put his Strike Mark on all his ships , for now
we can play with this quote for a while , then later , I paste the Strike Mark quote ,
and afterwards , I will post a drawing of it . "

Quote :

" The vessels of Solomon's navy were built by Hiram the king of Tyre who also provided the training for Solomon's sailors.
nileboat.jpg

"And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, when Solomon had built the two houses, the House of The Lord [i.e. The Temple, see Temples], and the king's house, Now Hiram the king of Tyre had furnished Solomon with cedar trees and fir trees, and with gold, according to all his desire, that then king Solomon gave Hiram twenty cities in the land of Galilee." "And king Solomon made a navy of ships in Eziongeber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom. And Hiram sent in the navy his servants, shipmen that had knowledge of the sea, with the servants of Solomon. And they came to Ophir, and fetched from thence gold, four hundred and twenty talents, and brought it to king Solomon." (1 Kings 9:10-11,26-28 KJV)
King Hiram actively sought the alliance with Solomon because Hiram knew that God was with Israel.

"And the navy also of Hiram, that brought gold from Ophir, brought in from Ophir great plenty of almug trees, and precious stones. And the king made of the almug trees pillars for the house of The Lord [see YHVH, Adonai, Jehovah, LORD], and for the king's house, harps also and psalteries for singers: there came no such almug trees, nor were seen unto this day." (1 Kings 10:11-12 KJV)​
Solomon's navy was not military/imperialistic; it was used to transport a vast wealth of goods.

"And all king Solomon's drinking vessels were of gold, and all the vessels of the house of the forest of Lebanon were of pure gold; none were of silver: it was nothing accounted of in the days of Solomon. For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks." "So king Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom." (1 Kings 10:21-23 KJV)

~~~ End quote ~~~

3 years round trip ?

where on this planet could they have gone,,,
that took that long
Magellan made it in half the time using Sails ,
The Phoenician designed ships had as well , Oars , to assist them .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Note that it is stated : " King Hiram of Tyre ,

Tyre Was the Royal city of the King .

Now , little known by many

The Knights Templar chose the City of Tyre for their Coastal Port and strong hold .

what is said by theorist ?

That the Knights dug and found under the Temple Mount the hebrew Treasure and Ark of the Covenant ?

Let's correct That

What was found that greatly improved the wealth of the Templar's

was found at Tyre , in the Catacombs beneath the Foundation of Hirams Royal Palace .

A set of items that were the Chronology of trips to Ophir .

Again , I point out that Columbus received from his father in law a Map , a map handed down from a grandmaster
of the Knights Templar

Colombus' Mother in law was a direct descendant of that Grand Master .

Her Husband related the stories to Columbus

Columbus being young , it was determined if he would , take the map , seek out financial backers for the trip ,
and attempt to make it to Ophir and return with some of the legendary Treasure Stored there .

Again : from the book : " Columbus kept saying : I have finally made it to the Land of Ophir "

If you will , notice that Columbus does not say " I have finally FOUND the land of Ophir "

he states MADE IT TO THE LAND OF OPHIR

Made it to , not found ,

Understand the gestalt ?

It was KNOWN where the location of Ophir was already ,

KNOWN
Pre Knowledge

With this , nothing was by coincidence nor chance .

except the risk of getting here , and back again .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
This is one of my post from 2006 or so at another forum

Just to save time

I copy paste it here

[h=3]King Solomon's Strike Mark[/h] Post Number:#4
icon_post_target.gif
by Roger Snow » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:36 am
Thanks Kanabite
I don't mind at all,,,, and niether is a finished work but i had to test the avatar load and see if i could figure out how to do it so i used one of my sketches,,,,, this new avatar today is the strikemark of King Solomon as found carved and as well painted in the Organ Mountains of New Mexico.

It is also the Strikemark that was on the Sails and the ships he sent to Ophir

It is the Royal chalise, he used the Royal Chalise seal as his Strikemark.

Many people have bugged me to boot that strikemark up so they could see what it looks like and after years i now have a program i can understand and use without having to read an entire Novel of instructions to do them.
wink.gif

You can go to the Petroglyph topic on this forum and click on the : LOOK FAMILIAR TOPIC, and see the same symbol engraved on the top photo of the Gold Nugget that was dipped in Galena to disguise it to look like a regular stone,,,, nice trick to hide in plain sight a precious object.

On the Avatar sketches Bob, the first one i used is one of a series i do entitled : Dream Tree
The Hole through the tree represents a window into alternate worlds and realities, a sorta Vortex like the door in the photos of this thread.

Travel through the Minds eye as it my be described, travel through space and time.

The crans in my secound is entitled: Trip Wire

If you blow it up, and try to determine which of the two cranes is actually closer to you,,,,, you may find that glancing from one to the other rapidly back and forth, that they switch depth on you,,,, do it enough, and it just might cause Hypnosis or trance.

Don't know how i conceptualize the depth perception trick , it just comes out as i sketch them.

Anyway, Now them members have a place to see King Solomons strike mar here.
Thanks again Bob.

Roger Snow Posts: 879Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 8:11 pm Top

[h=3]King Solomon's Strike Mark[/h] Post Number:#5
icon_post_target.gif
by Roger Snow » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:43 am
If you'll look at my Avatar for this thread, you will see King Solons Strikemark

As used on the Ships and Sails of the Navy He sent to the Land of Ophir to Recover about 4 tons of Gold per trip.

Each trip took 3 years by land and sea round trip.

This Strikemark has been found carved and painted in the Organ Mountains of New Mexico near Ophirs mines.
Rog'

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
View attachment 1066825

For this post , I made this sketch just now , of King Solomons Strike Mark .

This if you spin it and take the Stem off , does it look like the Omega ?

Indeed

On your Maps , some have that Omega , and regardless of other interpretations , This is the Kings Strike at His mines
and Storage sites .

The search for the Holy Grail story , is not a search for a Actual Chalice

The search was for Ophir Treasure Deposit's where the GRAIL CUP strike3 Mark of King Solomon
was carved to Mark the Ophir Treasure Vaults

The Templar Secrets .

Understand ?

The expedition was focused at finding these Chalices Carved where the Vaults were located .

Solomon's Strike Mark represents The Royal Cup of the Davidic Bloodline

Again

you seek carved on stone and bluffs

the permanently carved strikemark

The Strike Mark of King Solomon is not the " Star of David , nor is it the Bloodline's , The Star of David was created by a 17th
century Rabi .

Minus the stem , the strike mark was carved at all sites that held a Vault of the Two Kings Treasure .

The search for thew Holy Grail , as I said , was not for the Cup that Jesus Drank from at the last supper .

it was for this strike mark at various sites in this Hemisphere now known as The Americas .

After some thought a few years back ,, I decided to reveal what the Davidic Royal Strike Mar looked like .

This is Family Knowledge passed down through my Linage .

No Brag .

The first nine Knights were actively seeking to recover their Family Linage "Knowledge "
from , what until then ,
had been Hostile held territory .

To my knowledge , the strike mark had not been revealed to the General Population .
Until I released it back in the late 1990's or so .

It was a very closely guarded secret , not only by us , but the Vatican as well
who also for near 1700 years sought the Gold of Ophir via finding the strikemarks,

The Vatican have no rights to anything Davidic .

Deemed a Threat By the Royals who sit falsely upon the thrones
as well as the Imposter Church of the Vatican's creation ,

The Templars with their evidence could bring down both Church and State .

Ergo the persection of the 14th century , and the Roasting of DuLemay

I believe it was " Family Hunter " that posited the query : " Does the Gov't hassle all treasure hunters or just those
who seek at whitesands "
paraphrased

Now you have a hint

The truth is very powerful

Evidence it , and the Dominoes just might topple from under Those that hold power over others
by False Foundation .

Give it a Think for a bit .

Enslavement of your mind , your body , and your soul ?

You may wish to trust your soul to Romans

I choose my own WILL and trust nothing that wreaks power down on people like Acid Rain .

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
My reference's to Intelligence Community
inserted into some of my post on a Treasure forum may at first , seem out of context .

To address that for the reader a bit .

Those agencies were created and carry on for a purpose

they are very much real as you already know .

Those agencies purpose is the gathering of " Intelligence "

a repository of information .

Not hard to understand that purposed in some Projects and operations , will be the gathering of information
that may have direct threat content to security .

Eh ?

Say a Mass of Gold hit the Market all at once

Say , as in the time of Solomon as stated in the Biblical text , " Silver was made as worthless by the amount that
Solomon had imported " ( again , paraphrased )

Understand the implications now ?

It was conveyed to both my Father and myself , that the U.S. Gov't agency , could not allow for us to recover
a Treasure that Huge ,,,

as they stated , we could create our own money backed my Solid Mineral species , which would
cause the Fiat Dollar which is back by thin air ,,,

to become worthless as it is becoming by it's self created inflational attributes .

Treasure that amounts to maybe $10,000,000 in gold was confiscated recently , excuse was , it was stolen from
the Mint in San Francisco .

Just that small treasure ( comparatively ) can multiply rapidly via paper investment .

The U.S. Dollar maintains it's power , through the fact in 1923 , it was agreed that all Oil traded on the world Market ,
shall be sold in U.S. Currency ONLY .

A country has to have a wad of U.S. Dollars to purchase Oil .

get it

If that changed over night and trading of Oil could be done in any other currency

what happens to the value of the U.S. Dollar

will foreign bankers want it as bad as now ?

How about investors ?

The U.S. Dollar is Fiat

Paper that is worth ZILCH if not for the Military Might of the U.S. , maintaining the statute that all Oil must be traded
with it .

Why are Fuel prices so high ?

The higher the price
the stronger the U.S. Dollar

The U.S. must offset it's debt to countries like China

The U.S. cannot give Germany and France / Italy / et al , back their Gold held here on deposit

IT'S GONE SUCKERS

The U.S. refused to show these Countries their own Gold here ,,, WHY ?

get the Picture ?

The U.S. outsource far too much
Imported far too much

The Global Economic situation , turned down side up .

Huge repositories of Ancient Treasure , and you found one , what happens to you ?

What happen to me ?

Understand ?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rog, all of this is readily understood, and they have had the new coinage available for several years, The answer for you and I ? incidentally the banks of the world have been loading up on silver and Gold because of the new regulations that hey have 3% of their holdings in metals , not dirivities. Once they achieve 30 % of 'that' the price will be allowed to escalate, the price of both will be allowed to climb and quickly reach the 30% range Talk about manipulation

so we can only play in the range of treasures. off to the Caballo ? Victorio Peak jesuit holding vaults..some must still exist.

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Alright
compiled together we have for the Omega Symbol these separate items which have it in their design

The Tanit Monument

The Strike Mark of King Solomon .

lets do La Rue

La Rue was a Rascione

coded : RA- SCION

Scion = offspring as in a son or extended linage

Ra = Egyptian and others Sun God

sons of god

Reshume an Uncle of La Rue , a letter between the two , whether a fake or real , states :

In seven cities

in seven tongues ( The symbols of seven ancient Civilizations is what he is saying )

He is stating that used to mark these deposits , are the alphabet or symbols of seven " ANCIENT " civilizations .

that is why you may find an Egyptian symbol and a Hebrew symbol in the same venue .

You may find one site marked with a Greek Omega

another site marked with an Egyptian Ankh

another site marked with a Hebrew whatever symbol

understand ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread