Video Coin Roll Hunting Log

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Hello everyone. I haven't done that much coin roll hunting recently. So I have decided whether it is change a roll or a box of coins I look at, I will try to coin roll hunt once a month. I have decided to this live coin roll hunting videos about once a month so check it out if you get the chance.

Thank you everyone and good luck hunting.

Upvote 0

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I haven't done that much coin roll hunting recently. So I have decided whether it is change a roll or a box of coins I look at, I will try to coin roll hunt once a month. I have decided to this live coin roll hunting videos about once a month so check it out if you get the chance.

Thank you everyone and good luck hunting.

That is an interesting way to search a pile of coins. Do you search for errors to?

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His username is Jolteon which is a pokemon. I made the joke I did to let him know that I know what his name means.

Oh ok. Don't know pokemon. I thought maybe your auto correct when crazy on your phone or computer.

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Well I am glad people are enjoying this thread. I think I will do something like this around once a month.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I am glad people are enjoying this thread. I think I will do something like this around once a month.

Where are you getting change from? Are you getting rolls from the bank and then just dumping everything in to one big pile to search? Just curious because I saw all your coins just dumped in to a pile in your video.

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
That was change I billed up and did not look at over 3 months. But generally I'll get a box of coin rolled nickels or pennies to search.

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Do you think this series should stay? Once a month I'll do a crh video.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think this series should stay? Once a month I'll do a crh video.

If you enjoy making them, then yes. If you enter skunksville then no. I hate it when I don't find anything, and would enjoy it even less watching somebody else find nothing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread