Video of metal detecting hunt with silver finds!

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good silver hunt!!! MR TUFF

OP
OP
T

thecoinwhisperer

Sep 19, 2011
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Infinium LS
Garrett AT Pro
White's TDI Pro
Thanks Mr. Tuff!!!
CW! :headbang:

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
Nice silver finds!When was this filmed?I see you sweating and it was 11 degrees here.I assume you are way South.BTW is that a '59 Chevy your buudy has?

TheGeorgiaCanuck

Oct 20, 2011
Surrey, BC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no patron saint of cars. However, there are patron saints of car drivers:

•Christopher
•Elijah the Prophet
•Frances of Rome
•Sebastian of Aparicio

OP
OP
T

thecoinwhisperer

Sep 19, 2011
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Infinium LS
Garrett AT Pro
White's TDI Pro
Hey Tom,
Thanks for watching! It is a 59 Chevy that is his dad's. His dad is in his 80's and owned the Cheverlot dealership here in my hometown. He retired 30 years ago and then my buddy took it over and he retired about 10 years ago. The video was filmed in late September. I have been protesting Youtube since then for turning me down for advertizing. I figured I would start back posting now it's a new year. I have 4 months of footage I will be posting over the next few weeks. HH!
CW!

LI Tom said:
Nice silver finds!When was this filmed?I see you sweating and it was 11 degrees here.I assume you are way South.BTW is that a '59 Chevy your buudy has?

rjsupersonic

Aug 5, 2011
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark /10.5 Fisher F75LTD, X-Terra 705 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Hunt thanks for the vid!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
T

thecoinwhisperer

Sep 19, 2011
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Infinium LS
Garrett AT Pro
White's TDI Pro
Hey I really appreciate you guys watching! I'll be posting another video next week.

eagleforce

Mar 15, 2010
California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video! And sweet finds! :icon_thumleft:Thats more silver coins than I get in a year. Looks like u found a nice spot.

OP
OP
T

thecoinwhisperer

Sep 19, 2011
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Infinium LS
Garrett AT Pro
White's TDI Pro
eagleforce said:
Nice video! And sweet finds! :icon_thumleft:Thats more silver coins than I get in a year. Looks like u found a nice spot.
It is a good spot and we are on an even better one now! I'll be posting another video in a few days or maybe even today being it's raining. Thanks for watching!

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
WTG on the silver!

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Awesome video, and awesome finds.... I am wondering if anyone else has picked this up.... It looks like you left a silver in your hole (or maybe ended up finding it off video..). In your video, go to 2:33 and 2:34....When you dropped that first merc you dug, your reached in and grabbed it back out, and I swear there is another silver right there in your hole..... Let me know if you see what I see or not, or if you recovered that.

Nice hunt...

Chris.

OP
OP
T

thecoinwhisperer

Sep 19, 2011
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Infinium LS
Garrett AT Pro
White's TDI Pro
Hey Chris,
That was a root of grass in the hole. I have mistaken them before myself while searching for a target/coin. That's another reason that protocal is to always recheck the hole after retrieving a target. Thanks for asking and checking behind me. Thanks for watching too.

TheRockDoc said:
Awesome video, and awesome finds.... I am wondering if anyone else has picked this up.... It looks like you left a silver in your hole (or maybe ended up finding it off video..). In your video, go to 2:33 and 2:34....When you dropped that first merc you dug, your reached in and grabbed it back out, and I swear there is another silver right there in your hole..... Let me know if you see what I see or not, or if you recovered that.

Nice hunt...

Chris.

gtoast99

Jun 28, 2010
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great work! Don't forget the Triangle Relic Recovery meeting tonight if you're still interested :D Hope to see you there!

OP
OP
T

thecoinwhisperer

Sep 19, 2011
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Infinium LS
Garrett AT Pro
White's TDI Pro
Hey gtoast,
I missed the meeting but hope to attend next month. Thanks!
Lanny

gtoast99 said:
Great work! Don't forget the Triangle Relic Recovery meeting tonight if you're still interested :D Hope to see you there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread