Vintage 1957 Knight record player

LaDigger

Mar 4, 2013
Spearsville La
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a Knight model number 93sz505 with phonograph that I picked up for $5 at a yard sale. I have been able to find a few of these models for sale but none that have the record player. The unit powers up and all the tubes glow and the turntable turns. I was wondering if anybody could find any value or had information on the unit. Thanks for the knowledge!

Attachments

• 1a22.jpg
    1a22.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 146
  • 1a31.jpg
    1a31.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 1a30.jpg
    1a30.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 127
OP
OP
L

LaDigger

Mar 4, 2013
Spearsville La
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes this is all I can find on sold prices. I see one like it that does not have the phonograph that has been refurbished with a asking price of $300 that has 15 watchers. I was hoping someone could find one like this that has sold.
Give the one on ebay another 5 days until it ends and see if anyone bids on it. Then you will know if it is worth at least the $99 and almost $50 shipping price. Vintage Knight Tube Amplifier 93SZ505 with Phonograph | eBay

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that is LaDigger's auction.
Yeah, I guess I should have compared the photos. I didn't read his reply correctly when he mentioned one that he found on ebay for $300, I didn't read the "without the phonograph" part, lol. Whoops.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is just plain cool looking. Nice grab.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm almost embarrassed to admit, it's been FOREVER, since I have seen one of those. :-[ :o

Only thing I got even close to it,(in an attic in another state) is my old Close N Play kid phonograph.....
and my Easy Bake Oven, my wind up TV, my Viewfinder, and Thingamajig Maker......
my Dolly Carriage Buggy, oh waaahhh, now I want my toys...... :crybaby2: :laughing7:
No idea the possible value, sorry, cool find though!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread