Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted a 1922 house today, it was a clad farm and landfill, tough hunting throughout, but managed to score this little beauty....
When I pulled it from the hole, I had visions of 4 gold rings from the 1730's being inside.:headbang:
But when I got it home, all she had to offer was dirt.
Convinced it had to be silver, turns out its just a pretty piece, but not silver.
IMG_0847.JPGIMG_0848.JPG

Also managed 3 wheats, 5 matchbox's, a knife, and some other crap.
Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 22
That is a nice find- beautiful piece.

davo have you found anything civil war?

davo have you found anything civil war?

Never have Jeff....
There was an outpost here in Ft. Myers during the civil war, but it was pretty quiet. I read that there was a skirmish, but that was really just a pissin contest between a couple of drunk soldiers and a Seminole Indian. If there is any civil swag here, it's buried beneath the city....
I have found WW1 stuff, but not much....guys came home from "over there", and lost buttons, cufflinks, and even a ring.

good, I am laying a plan to find civ next month!! :icon_thumright:

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

That's a nice looking find Dave! I thought it would be silver at first glance as well

Dave that is a very nice piece, congratulations! :occasion14:

Silver or not Dave, its a very nice vintage piece. But I do know what you mean about hoping for the rings or coins inside.

Sweet find Dave. :icon_thumright: I bet that will have a prominent place in your display area. It's way prettier than the one I dug.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back