diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my experience, the foreign ones will do the best. The Norwegian/Holland lot shown in the last photo and the Queen Frederica look like the best ones without doing too much research on them myself. Hawaiian stuff does well too sometimes, pre-statehood.

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are interesting. I once sold a lot of (6)? Vintage menus that were from an Alaskan cruise line. They had a husky pictured on them. I can't remember what they sold for (~$20) or if I posted them on T'net but I could've??

OP
OP
L

LaDigger

Mar 4, 2013
Spearsville La
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In my experience, the foreign ones will do the best. The Norwegian/Holland lot shown in the last photo and the Queen Frederica look like the best ones without doing too much research on them myself. Hawaiian stuff does well too sometimes, pre-statehood.

I agree, from what I researched the four Holland American line and the three Stella Polaris ( West Indies ) seem to be the best ones. I listed as a lot for all with some extra travel guides and envelopes these came in. I started it at 49.99 so I will see. These were free along with several other items from a neighbor who was cleaning out her father's house.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread