Vintage video games plus other finds today.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stop by the flea market today I needed some time to myself plus needed to get out of the house as well. And wanted to share some of the stuff I bought today. One of them I would've never ever bought but there's a lot of talk with video games on the site so I thought I would try these out but there for a PC. There are 80 games and I have paid $30 for all of them. They are all brand-new in the package still.

image-1611359599.jpg

image-1875508855.jpg

She was hoping to get a dollar apiece for them I'm hoping to get five or six dollars apiece so we will see how that goes I've never bought anything like this before but what the heck! I can't possibly lose too much money off of them I hope!

Also was a couple pieces of jewelry. This set is 10k gold. It only weighs 4 g but I paid 50 for it I think I can at least double off eBay.

image-2108627260.jpg

I also paid $10 for a broken gold and pearl necklace. The gold beads ended up weighing 1.8 g so worth the $10 I think.

This one was sold by guy talk to you I thought it was pretty unique and I had to have it paid 30 for it I'm not sure really what to ask for some more research on it.

image-593843147.jpg

image-2453891981.jpg

image-2574367644.jpg

image-1311402448.jpg

And the last is this clip I think it's a scarf clip has a name on the back. If you have any idea who it is help is appreciated!

image-417619642.jpg

image-2293166963.jpg

Dapman

Sep 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The leaf scarf clip is made by Sylvia Dahl....hope that helps!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One seller has a lot of these video games for sale asking anywhere between eight dollars all the way up to 60. Looks like maybe three or four have sold. I think I'm going to auction them starting at around 495 with free shipping although I only make about a dollar 25 on each one... So maybe $5.95 with free shipping. And hopefully some of them will get bid up.

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. Loving the vintage video games. Thanks for sharing.

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully I'm wrong, but those jewel case games look like the ones they would sell in the cheap-o section of walmart. My guess is you might be able to break even if you make up some bundles.

Fushek

Aug 21, 2013
North East Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully I'm wrong, but those jewel case games look like the ones they would sell in the cheap-o section of walmart. My guess is you might be able to break even if you make up some bundles.

Yeah ... I was thinking the same thing as I looked at them. For the old PC games, the ones that are in the "big box" (cardboard box) are the good one to find. You may make some profit on them long term, but I would not anticipate them selling quickly or any bidding wars unless there's a gem or two in there that I can't see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread