Virginia gold nugget

Great job guys !:)! Fill that pan !

After hundreds of years of searching. They didn't find ALL the gold in Virginia. :) And we probably never will. 005.JPG

I've panned and sluiced my streams here off Bull Mountain and have yet to find color. Just a mile or two down the road there was gold found on Polebridge Creek. I guess we really were on the poor end of the mountain!

But, I will try again! I'd soil myself if I found a nugget as large as you guys found!

Yes I believe that is where my buddy got it from. Was a pretty good deal, just needs a few tweaks and adjustments and it will be great dredge. I definitly like a lot of things about the promack design.

RTR - are you a member of CVGP?

Mytimetoshine - And if you wanted more east coast gold pics all you need to do is ask lol.

20180304_192037.jpg Nugget from the video.

IMG_0681.JPG A nice chunker from about a year ago.

Just remember there is NO big gold on the east coast just fly poop. hahahaha

Yes I believe that is where my buddy got it from. Was a pretty good deal, just needs a few tweaks and adjustments and it will be great dredge. I definitly like a lot of things about the promack design.

RTR - are you a member of CVGP?

Mytimetoshine - And if you wanted more east coast gold pics all you need to do is ask lol.

View attachment 1563104 Nugget from the video.

View attachment 1563105 A nice chunker from about a year ago.

Just remember there is NO big gold on the east coast just fly poop. hahahaha

Nice nuggets you have there!:) And I'm not a member of CVGP. Pix. For mytimetoshine per your request in post #9 002.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back