Billium

Greenie
Nov 5, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been too busy to get out this summer but yesterday I found myself with a few hours and a very nice day. For lack of any good permissions I thought "I'll just go try where everyone floats a seasonal/irrigation creek". Turns out those people loose a lot of sunglasses and a few rings. The gold ring is a 9 carat ring from Australia with "I love you" written in 9 languages, and I will be trying to find the owner of the class ring. If I do I'll try to get a video and post it. IMG_20151114_162912858.jpgIMG_20151114_162922832.jpgIMG_20151114_163246813.jpg

Upvote 16
Cool finds. North Pole High School? Interesting stuff for sure. Congrats on the gold!

nice hunt...pretty sure you gonna have to call santa to return the class ring tho.must have been a fun day.

lol, north pole high school....that's definitely a strange name!!! (since I am guessing this swimming hole is in Idaho?) cool haul. are any of those sunglasses decent brands or salvageable?

Great results from the hunt, you have a good supply of shades.

WHAT REALLY KNOCKED HER OUT WAS MY CHEAP SUN GLASSES , NICE FINDS . BUT THE RING IS COOL FIND WONDER WHO LOST THAT JEWEL ....

Congrats on those prosperous 3 few hours. You made a great wage when you pulled those rings. Good Luck on the return.

North Pole Alaska is a pretty small place. I bet you can find the owner of the ring.

Oh Man! I would really enjoy a swimmin' hole with that kind of loot. Best of luck on the class ring return. Congrats on a great hunt, there HAS to be more there! Sub8-)

wish I had a swimming hole to go to this time of year/ You made some nice finds

I must have a setting messed up. I was never notified of any of your comments. Sorry, was not ignoring.
I did locate the only apparent person that It could POSSIBLY belong to. When I told them "where" I found it in "Idaho" all conversation stopped. Oops! Maybe wasn't supposed to be where they were. LOL
None of the sunglasses were worth anything.
I will be heading back to this location again this year when the water is out of the canal system.

Two of my daughters lived in North Pole, Alaska. I have been there a few times. It is a very pretty place.

So did they want their ring back? Strange they stopped communicating.

I guess he didn't. All communication stopped as soon as I told him where I found it and that is was in Idaho. We are speculating that He either wasn't supposed to be here when He lost it or that is a part of his life that doesn't need to be a part of his life now. I just couldn't believe he didn't even want me to mail it. I'll keep it in my collection because it is a great story and people love hearing it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back