Volleyball Couple Scores Big Time!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pictured couple was at their company volleyball tournament and Husband noticed his ring was a bit loose so he put it in his shorts.
They were giving it their best performance and as they rotated around the court, taking net shots, backwards volleys and falling to the ground they just had a few more points to take the championship. As dusk was upon them the last volley soared over the net and never made it back over..hitting their opponents sand. They got their win! It wasn't till they got home he checked his pocket and no ring. When I talked with him yesterday they were totally devastated as the ring had been passed down from a few family members and the loss of it weighed heavy on his mind, the volleyball win not seeming as important as it was a few hours earlier. We agreed to meet today and I didn't know he had it in his pocket during the game as I thought it flew off his finger. So this made the search area smaller as he was only on one side. It took just a few min with the MXT to get a solid signal. I was looking for something a bit deeper than surface due to the ring being trampled during the game and I got a solid signal with a depth of 3" and since there was no junk metal I knew this was the signal I was looking for and probing down this very unique ring revealed itself through the grains of sand! Now the couple had their gorgeous ring and winning smiles back..... along with a championship to cherish together!
Jon
RFabnhlzYauAsIs6-5-19.jpg RFabnhlzYauclose1 6-5-19.jpg RFabnhlzYaufront6-5-19.jpg RFabnhlzYauHW6-5-19.jpg RFabnhlzYau3crop6-5-19.jpg [SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Upvote 27

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's cool!

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice recovery, I'm guessing it was no less than 18k ?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honorable mention great story

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job. Another point for the metal detector team. Your good deed helps to erase the bad deeds of the jerks who don’t know what they are doing and make a mess the rest of us have to pay for by being banned from some parks and play areas.

Honorable mention sounds good to me.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job. Another point for the metal detector team. Your good deed helps to erase the bad deeds of the jerks who don’t know what they are doing and make a mess the rest of us have to pay for by being banned from some parks and play areas.

Honorable mention sounds good to me.
Thank You tnt-hunter! Yes.... it's doesn't take much time to cover your digs! That's one reason why authorities have let me stay on sites cus they saw me filling holes and picking up trash! Plus if I'm searching for someone I don't carry dig tools cus we are only looking on the surface. If I get good signals on a deeper item I come back later :laughing7:
Jon :occasion14: :headbang:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Great story and recovery!!! That is one butt ugly ring however,it reminds me of a 1958 Edsel

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good job on the ring recovery! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread