W & E Best Finds Issue April 2006

Z

ZumbroKid

W & E Best Finds Issue April 2006

Well, the April 2006 issue has somehow found me in Montana. Just thumbed threw it and notice 2 finds for sure that I've seen on this forum. Lets see if the others here can name the finds and if there are also ones i did not notice. And Jeff do not move thing thread if ya do not have to. And no it is not me this year. ;)

Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: W & E Best Finds Issue April 2006

Hey, Fireball, I think this has already been covered under Everything Else. ;D Little late on the draw this time. ;)

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

Mail got rerouted, just got the issue yesterday. Was surprised to even recieve it, been told they do not forward magizines. You remembered (fireball) that from last night. ;)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

FreeTwoDtect said:
Well, the April 2006 issue has somehow found me in Montana. Just thumbed threw it and notice 2 finds for sure that I've seen on this forum. Lets see if the others here can name the finds and if there are also ones i did not notice. And Jeff do not move thing thread if ya do not have to. And no it is not me this year. ;)

You can run...but you cannot hide....and new name should be "Quickdraw" hahahahha

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Hey Free, just shows how slow the USPS is. I got my issue off the mag rack at the local grocery store Thurs. nite. ;D LOL

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.

CaptainZossima said:
I've got to be honest. I read through one at the bookstore in St.Augustine last week and it was thin and they wanted 5.75 for it. I ALMOST bought it. Wish it were bigger, fatter, and cheaper. Thats just my opine. I Subscribe, Trk5capt...

HH
Cap Z.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005

Haven't missed an issue since I first started reading it back in the early 70's. In those days it was just Western Treasures and published bimonthly, along with a little pulp magazine called International Club Digest.

midas777gold

May 29, 2006

I haven't been able to find W & E treasures at ANY newstands for 3 years now. I had a subscription once, but every issue arrived torn and mangled. So, I guess I'll miss that issue too.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

midas777gold said:
I haven't been able to find W & E treasures at ANY newstands for 3 years now. I had a subscription once, but every issue arrived torn and mangled. So, I guess I'll miss that issue too.

I used to have the same Problem They used to be in Paper sleeves
then No Sleeve & they were being Mangled
Now their in Plastic. and instead of being mangled, once in awhile they stick together by the plastic & 2 get delivered to one place.
But all & all they do come in mint condition now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread