W.F. pickup

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
...i mean of coins...i called the other day and asked them to put all halves aside 4 me, they said they had $90. went in today to pick up the halves, and they ended up having $120. (liars :laughing9:) also grabbed 2 penny boxes, the vault teller then proceded to tell me that they will not be able to supply me with so many boxes as i get (i very rarely use this bank, for small pickups too, 6 boxes or less!), and will soon have to start charging me!..............at least i gained a new dump bank today seeing as to how ive been short on those as of late! the halves ended up being skunks aside from one 1995-P die crack error, will get to the pennies (cents) later on in life...have to savor possibly the last PENNY boxes i search, cuz my other banks i dont want to load them down too much, so i only use them for halves...i guess thats ok though, cuz halves r my favorite. good luck, and hh.
-CHAINCHOMP

Upvote 0

Silverminer

May 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
chainchomp

You can never have too many dump banks.
Good Luck!

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Any chance for some photos of the 1995 die crack? Or links to a website showing the error? I'm curious what you're finding. Also, what is the value of one?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions