GranvilleATPro

Apr 4, 2014
Lafayette Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got out for a measly 1 hr today on way to work. Yes, Saturday I know. I'm a swing shifter. Anyways I just began working around a town that existed in the mid 1800's and was a shipping center along the canal. I'm working the outer home lots to start which is currently now just a field. Swinging coil I right away pick up and dug signals of cut nails. May have to descrim eventually as these things are laying everywhere. 3-4 sigs per swing. Anyways this is what I pulled out in an hour worth taking pics of. The belt buckle of course my best find. Not sure what type of metal it is but rings up 89-90 on VDI. Could it be a spelter material? It is non-conductive. There is copper foil pressed around the buckle.

The U shape item I think was a hook of some kind? The round piece, drawer pull? Anyways. I'm happy for the short stint. farmer is turning field today so had to cut it short. Hope to hit field hard before planting.
3y9y2ytu

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

GranvilleATPro

Apr 4, 2014
Lafayette Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just realized this post didn't have pics. Added.
7e2yqu5e

u9e3ybe4

Last edited:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm liking your horsey buckle ! Cool find . Pity it's composed of a pot metal of some kind - how nice it would be to strap it on and
wear it !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread