Wah Chings $75000.00 Gold Stash/Calif.True tale/more imfo

T

trapperjon

I would jus like to add a few more tidbits of imfo,in regards to the post below;

Wah ching was the merchants name, the gold camp was "jesus maria",near mokelumne hill, in the california mother lode country. It is known where wah chings store is,and it is on private property.a lot ot relics have been located looking for the buried chest,but not the chest itself. It is also known that the most likely place for the chest to be is the store cellar, which was large and deep,and also filled with heavy beams and timbers.Most likely a bulldozer would be needed to clean the piled mess out of the depression where the cellar was.

many small traesures have been found in this region, and many more await,being found. At another camp not far away from wah chings, behind some rotted stairs in back of another store, a 2 pound jar of nuggets was located about 6 inches deep.

"warning be careful ,and dontt ask questions in this area if possible, as the locals are very clanish,and dont really like outsiders, if you get my drift, their are also illigal treasures growing here,worth a lot more than the found treasures.

S

stefen

Gosh, your not implying that a variety of hemp botanics is being grown in the region, are ya ::)

I'd bet that Humboldt County is the agricultural capital and far outstrips Calaveras County.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
that would be mother earths mood enhancer, known to law enforcement as '' a green leafy substance''.........

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
certain religions call it "BUDDHA"

OP
OP
T

trapperjon

"WHAT CAN I SAY,YOU WIPPERSNAPPERS ARE A FAIRLEY SHARP BUNCH WHEN IT COMES T0 SORTING OUT THE GREEN FROM THE GOLD. HOWEVER , THE WOODS ARE STILL DARK AND DREARY,AND ONE SHOULD TAKE CARE,EVEN IF A BUDDHA,TO TREAD CAREFULLY ON UNKNOWN GROUND,AS OTHERS HAVE PAID THE PRICE ,WHEN THEY WERE THINKING IT COULD NOT HAPPEN TO THEM, ME,I WOULD NOT GO. WELL NOT AT 57 , BUT MAYBE AT 27,YAA FOR SURE,AND NO NEED FOR THE BUDDAH ,AS A AFTERTHOUGHT.

S

stefen

Jesus Maria, translates to Joesph Mary and when reversed is MaryJo or AKA, Maryjowanna!

OP
OP
T

trapperjon

For all I know and i dont know,wah ching was probably smokeing some jesus maria,or maria jane,or maui waui,or elephant ty, or ty stik,or maybe even cut or black tar,,hell i dont know,but he sure as hell had his guard down,when that lone scrawney 100lb flyweight came through his store door and nailed him between the eyes,after pistol whipping him to a bloody mess,and then urinateing on his account books, ripping the store appart, and throwing a torch on his precious chinese paper lantern display,,now what you say, and i say ,let the prosperous dead chinese merchant R.I.P.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions