Wake up its time to die!!

New Direction

Apr 10, 2012
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woken up at 4:30am to this vehicle doing cartwheels down my street. It stopped at the end of my driveway. I came running out and was the first one there called 911 then someone else pulled up and helped me look for people. Couldn't find anyone in the car. Could have been under the car for all I knew but figured they where thrown. The first impact was a tree a block away. So I spent the next hour and a half looking for an ejected person. Neither me the police or their dogs could find anyone dead or alive.

It really creeped me out all day at work I was guessing the kid was dead in the thick woods next to my house. I finally got a chance to call the police depeartment at 6pm today and they let me know the driver was found treated and doing fine. Looks like this kid has 9 lives and it a great escape artist.

IMG_0221.JPG IMG_0223.JPG IMG_0225.JPG

bcinbucks

Dec 30, 2007
Philadelphia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Lord!! Never seen a wreck like this up-close and personal. Any idea what caused the wreck?

OP
OP
New Direction

New Direction

Apr 10, 2012
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well its front wheel drive and the front tires where completely bald. The police said the kid has a history of driving like a jerk. The guy who pulled up said he was driving like a crazy person. All the signs point to a drunk kid driving like an idiot with bald tires on a rainy night. Could have been worse just happy no one was hurt including him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread