WAKE UP!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its still brewing!!!! Need coffe so I can wake up and get out for some of that Gold!!! ;D HH chug :tard:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want a coffee IV & a leg catheter!!!!! That way I could swing the detector ALL day :icon_thumleft:
If the spoon doesn't stand straight up in the cup, it ain't coffee! :D

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
boogeyman said:
I want a coffee IV & a leg catheter!!!!! That way I could swing the detector ALL day :icon_thumleft:

when I was little...5 a hundred years ago I use to ride in the truck with my dad. He carried a spoon he had cut the end almost all the way off. We would go into a restaurant and he would get a cup of hot coffee...slip it in when the waitress turned to get some and when she would turn back he would hold it up and say...."boy that is some strong coffee!" look on waitress face.....priceless. Anybody old enough to remember how cheap coffee was and that they would fill the truckers thermos up for free?
Thank you Tee!!!!!!! heading to the shop to get the hacksaw now. ;D

Yeah, I can remember 5 cents a cup & the waitress couldn't give you enough refills. Also remember a couple times picking up my 4 quart thermos at the register only to discover they had chucked it in the dishwasher too! Almost didn't recognize it, it was so clean. Oh almost forgot no charge for washing it.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Tee, Yup, something like that would really catch them by surprise. Their reactions and expressions
would be hilarious. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
boogeyman said:
texastee2007 said:
boogeyman said:

when I was little...5 a hundred years ago I use to ride in the truck with my dad. He carried a spoon he had cut the end almost all the way off. We would go into a restaurant and he would get a cup of hot coffee...slip it in when the waitress turned to get some and when she would turn back he would hold it up and say...."boy that is some strong coffee!" look on waitress face.....priceless. Anybody old enough to remember how cheap coffee was and that they would fill the truckers thermos up for free?
Thank you Tee!!!!!!! heading to the shop to get the hacksaw now. ;D

Yeah, I can remember 5 cents a cup & the waitress couldn't give you enough refills. Also remember a couple times picking up my 4 quart thermos at the register only to discover they had chucked it in the dishwasher too! Almost didn't recognize it, it was so clean. Oh almost forgot no charge for washing it.

OH heavens no you didn't wash what dad called "seasoning" off did you? you ruined it.

LOL will you ever find waitresses like in the good old days...you knew their first name and you were Hon or Sweety pie to all of them? good luck with the joke it was a hoot my dad never tired of. Really had some of those gals going.
Yup, mine does that now. Sure aggravating after I put all that work into breaking it in & seasoning it. My grandfather had a pot in his shop that I don't think was ever more than rinsed "a little bit" He'd dump out about half the grounds & add more to it. Couldn't forget the tiny pinch of salt (6 or 7 grains) to cut the oil. Come to think of it that was probably some of the best coffee around.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, howz bout...................

Cleaning the coffee pot & thermos always gets done right about the time you get the flevor just right then you gotta start over. The only thing worse is when you put all that effort into getting your skivvy drawers broke in just right then...........
YOU COME OUT ONLY TO FIND EM WRAPPED AROUND A CAN OF PLEDGE?!?!? what in the heck was she thining?!?!??! :o :o :o

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
boogeyman said:
Ok, howz bout...................

Cleaning the coffee pot & thermos always gets done right about the time you get the flevor just right then you gotta start over. The only thing worse is when you put all that effort into getting your skivvy drawers broke in just right then...........
YOU COME OUT ONLY TO FIND EM WRAPPED AROUND A CAN OF PLEDGE?!?!? what in the heck was she thining?!?!??! :o :o :o

Yea thats the worst i thought i was the only one that happened too! hahaha

S

stefen

Sand Fleee said:
:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Smell da coffee and Gold, WAKE UP!

HA,HA,HA got you fo look.

Smell da coffee and Apple Stock peak at $400/share , WAKE UP!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't want to leave out the tea drinkers.

Last week in Arizona an Indian elder decided he was going to break the tea drinking record. This elder sat down & consumed 3.1 gallons of tea in just under 2 hours!!!

The hospital spokesman was sad to report that the elder had died in his own tea pee. ::) ::) ::)

S

stefen

boogeyman said:
stefen said:
Sand Fleee said:

After all the :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: The only queastion is does it come with a leg catheter? ;D

No. Just a sandwich baggy and duct tape

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
boogeyman said:
stefen said:
Sand Fleee said:

After all the :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: The only queastion is does it come with a leg catheter? ;D

No. Just a sandwich baggy and duct tape
Thanks for the offer, but I need the large freezer bags!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions