Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAHA! Now you only have to figure out which foot is doing the beeping...

...maybe whatever moron invented this will come out with a WALK AND DIG. That's what I need ;D

-Buckleboy

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a good one ;D

I was thinking the other day how nice it would be to have a pinpointer in the index finger of my glove. What do you guys think of that?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, my question is, How does your woman keep her feet so clean? You evidently don't have her out cutting the grass.............
I am guessing it's a womans foot cause there is no hair or scars.

wedjlok

Nov 3, 2007
Orange Park, FL
Detector(s) used
GTP 1350, ACE 250, Whites Bullseye 140mm
artemis moon said:
That's a good one ;D

I was thinking the other day how nice it would be to have a pinpointer in the index finger of my glove. What do you guys think of that?

Kinda like the old E.T. rubber fingers that would light up when you pushed the tip onto something? Unless, of course, you find an open knife or something sharp, then it's the whole "Oooouuuccchhhh" that he used to say.

Aeryck

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wedjlok said:
artemis moon said:
That's a good one ;D

Kinda like the old E.T. rubber fingers that would light up when you pushed the tip onto something? Unless, of course, you find an open knife or something sharp, then it's the whole "Oooouuuccchhhh" that he used to say.

Aeryck

But if you wear gloves while digging, (which you should) it's just one less thing to have to worry about carrying and losing. I'm all for consolidating!

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Sandman said:
OK, my question is, How does your woman keep her feet so clean? You evidently don't have her out cutting the grass.............
I am guessing it's a womans foot cause there is no hair or scars.
You mean...the pink sandal didn't give it away? ;)

wedjlok

Nov 3, 2007
Orange Park, FL
Detector(s) used
GTP 1350, ACE 250, Whites Bullseye 140mm
But if you wear gloves while digging, (which you should) it's just one less thing to have to worry about carrying and losing. I'm all for consolidating!

Agreed, that would be interesting. Although I tend to do the whole Michael Jackson thing here in Florida; I usually only wear a glove on my digging hand because of the heat (I like to wear those rubber coated gloves so as to stay dry, that is, until my hand sweats, and then smells, and then... nevermind).

So far, though, my psychic vision has not let me down. I can usually just touch something after digging and know what it is, as well as the color, age, etc. Oh, wait, I'm getting my personalities mixed up again. Sorry, I forgot to self-administer my home ECT treatments today, so I guess I better get out the electrodes and shock away. ;D

Aeryck

R

robert roy

Jee! I wonder if Avodart will help me pinpoint better! :D
RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread