Walked to 3 nearby banks.

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just ate lunch at school and saw that I still have 1 hour and 40 mins till my next class. I figure let's go hit up the three banks near by, which were citi, capital one and chase. Made the 10 min walk, first stop was citi. Nothing. Capital one, which I've been to before, the teller always tells me she don't have any, but her co worker does and she is not in today. So I went in today and asked if they have any half dollars, the replies were yes, the teller in the next window said she has two. The teller who I asked said how much do you want? Being scared that if I said all of it, they would ask me about a account. So I replied with a few bucks? She opens her drawer after her co worker hands over the two halves and I fork over a dollar. My teller said "I have about 15$". I said you know what I'll take all of it. She begins to taken them out two by two and place them in a row on the counter. I looked over and to my surprise, I see mirror finish and silver patina, next to that was miss walking liberty! I was like a bottle of soda ready to pop with excitement. Containing my self like many of you had, I watched patiently and she took out 15$ of halves. near the end out came another silver. She then took out a little envelop out came two Ike's and another two halves. I bought everything, and ran out of there. Thinking to myself heck yeah!!! Went across the street to chase and skunked on 40$ of halves. Walked to td bank dumped the clads. Now I'm back at school waiting for class to start.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread