Walking around a spoil island in Tampa Bay.

Perico

May 29, 2012
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1572301284.633569.jpg

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
Nice! a couple of horse teeth and turtle shell pieces. Go a little south of Tampa and hit up construction sites and you have a good chance at finding megalodon teeth and other fossils.

OP
OP
Perico

Perico

May 29, 2012
Thanks buddy!! Always say I’m going to make time to do that. I have a large area of construction very close to me and we have had some good rain. Should be no excuses on my part.

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
well.....there ya go! get out there and fins some awesome fossils and post them up! I'm a little SW of Jacksonville, not any decent spots here but I am doing research on the Suwanee river to find a spot.

OP
OP
Perico

Perico

May 29, 2012
I was fishing up at Mayport a few years back and dropped some kayaks in at a little tidal creek ramp close to the main shipping channel. When we came back there was a fella looking around the rocks near the ramp. I went up to him and asked what he was looking for. He said fossils and had a few horse teeth in his hands. That area is close and you may want to check it out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread