114.7 KB · Views: 374

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh my! Looks like it is really getting with it now! Build a fire and start the homemade hot cocoa!! :coffee2: ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
If it is going to be gone by tomorrow maybe it is best to make the homemade hot cocoa and drink it while the big pot of chili is cooking too...might not feel up to chili tomorrow! lol Sheesh make sure and make up a batch of cornbread to go with the chili too! hmmmm what else can we make him cook for us? :wink:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
just-geese said:
Cynangyl said:
If it is going to be gone by tomorrow maybe it is best to make the homemade hot cocoa and drink it while the big pot of chili is cooking too...might not feel up to chili tomorrow! lol Sheesh make sure and make up a batch of cornbread to go with the chili too! hmmmm what else can we make him cook for us? :wink:

No cornbread with chili, cornbread is for beans...crackers in the chili with peanut butter sandwich on the side, you will fall in love with it...of don't forget to put dark red kidney beans in the chili with 1 beer only ;D
J-G

naaah I don't eat the cornbread with the chili OR the beans....I am a cornbread and milk sort of person...perfect dessert if you ask me. lol My grandpa got me doing that....maybe it is an Arkansas thing?? No clue but I love it. Never thought to have a peanut butter sandwich with chili tho. :icon_scratch: We always had sausage dogs with our chili. ;D Sheeesh you guys are makin me hungry! lol

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'm glad you are where you are located and where I'm located. I don't need that white stuff, it's cold enough as it is besides that, I have enough chores to do without having extra work dumped on me. ;D

Stay warm!

:wink: RR

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH NO !

Keep it Down Your way Please ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You gettin all this Mike and Mags?? You have a whole menu lined out to make already....don't forget the peanut butter though or J-G will pout! lol

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just-geese said:
River Rat said:
Well, I'm glad you are where you are located and where I'm located. I don't need that white stuff, it's cold enough as it is besides that, I have enough chores to do without having extra work dumped on me. ;D

Stay warm!

RR what was your temp this morning? We were 37 with a 34 wind chill at 5 A.M.
J-G

We were 37 too, but those northerly winds are 20-30mph so at 8:30 this morn it was 28 per the weather channel. I was bundled up!!!! It takes a good 1 1/2 hrs to do my chores with cow/twins. Will be down to 33 tomorrow morn.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Build a fire and start the homemade hot cocoa!!
=========================================================================
Now you're talkin, homemade cocoa is my favorite drink & the best for those cold days.
Going down to 7 degrees tonite , good excuse for a big cup in the morning before work.

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh yes Cyna, Were getting all this! mags went the store to get the fixins! lol Hey JG! ::) I'm not too sure about the whole peanut butter sandwich with chili thing....Ill try almost anything once! Your all too funny

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Forgot to mention, there's a pot of Chili on the stove right now for tomorrow's supper.
Just turned it off a minute ago. Have to let it sit & allow time for the flavors to 'marry'.
Instead of cornbread tomorrow, probably a good, fresh loaf of Italian or French bread.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
mmmm sounds fabulous! I made a loaf of french bread and it is almost gone. Right now got some prime rib and various beans makin up a soup......I think I would rather have the chili! :tongue3:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
This thread made me so hungry I didn't wait for the soup to finish off.....ate some leftover pot roast and a slice of bread. lol I guess Teresa can work on the soup later when it is finished and I will have some tomorrow. :tongue3:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To go with a picture like that a pot of chili and what ever to go with it as long as the oven is on! A hot drink too!
Our weather just cold today wind calmed down this afternoon and tomorrow spring is comming and by the end of the week storms spring storms! No more bundling up real heavy YEA!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions