Want fastest customer service and best deal on a new detector? Have questions?

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Pstarkey35

Greenie
Jun 8, 2012
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:
If you want the best metal detector deals and fastest customer service around contact us! I pride myself on getting to each customer as quick as possible. I don't like to wait and I don't want you to either.

Feel free to contact us with any quBartestion you may have or for best deals around. We will match any price!

Bart is no joke! I got the best price around and got a tracking number within hours of the purchase. Can't wait to get my AT Pro. Thanks Bart. You the man!!!!!!!

Pstarkey35

Greenie
Jun 8, 2012
Pstarkey35 said:
Bart is no joke! I got the best price around and got a tracking number within hours of the purchase. Can't wait to get my AT Pro. Thanks Bart. You the man!!!!!!!

AT Pro came today!!!!!! Thanks Bart for the great deal and fast shipping. Can't wait to go out this weekend.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Very welcome! Holler with questions!

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please check out our vendor reviews! Holler anytime with questions or best deal around!

Fishermanjuice

Jan 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any deals on 10.5" DD 7.5khz coil for minelab x-terra 305? If you have any other recommendations for coils in a heavy hunted, pull tab heavy park setting, please let me know. I expect the silvers are deeper than the standard coil will go and concentric coil set with sensitivity and threshold to get even a slight hit on those targets picks up lots of trash targets instead, unless its big silver. Pull tabs trump silver dime signal on my machine as is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions