Want more depth with Safari

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
bigger! not usually deeper! before buying make air test with the max sensitivity and you will see! good luck Stasys

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Presumably you are looking at the Excelerator/Detech coils on Kellyco site. It would seem if they claim much deeper detection and you get no increase in air or ground, they would either be guilty of fraud, or you got a bad coil. In either case it would seem they should replace or refund. You could call them on their toll-free number & ask how they would handle it.

I bought a MPX detector from them, off eBay. Worked horrible in my soil. They normally have restocking charge. I called, we agreed to refund less shipping.

They might say if you get a increase in depth depends on your soil, in which case you would want to ask if they would give a full refund or not if no better than stock coil. Your satisfaction with Kellyco could depend on the salesperson, so you should get their name. And maybe ask for a second person if they sound unsure. Some say they trust JW to guide them. Best wishes, George (MN)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen to George about this. Also check into Sunray coils. If not finding deeper targets maybe they just aren't there as deep as you think. The only way is with a test garden that you know the depth or certain coins. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread