Coming down Here also
But I Believe we have Sleet mixed in.

Saw a little bit of my grass Yesterday :tongue3:

untitled.JPG

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
thats why i'm back in south texas no snow and not much cold.i lived in Mt Pleastant MI a couple years that was enough,lol.pic is from yesterday and no snow, ya.lol

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 185

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
we were high and dry until about 4 pm yesterday. Now, ice again with about an inch on top. Will the insanity ever end >:(

M

MiniMe

crazyjarhead said:
Will the insanity ever end >:(
My thoughts exactly. Started last night with freezing rain, sleet, snow and more snow....the outcome this morning :'( and a lot of shoveling left to do. :help: I thought the ground hog said an early Spring....someone needs to talk to that ground hog!!! >:(

snow 2-22-11.jpg

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II
MiniMe said:
crazyjarhead said:
Will the insanity ever end >:(
My thoughts exactly. Started last night with freezing rain, sleet, snow and more snow....the outcome this morning :'( and a lot of shoveling left to do. :help: I thought the ground hog said an early Spring....someone needs to talk to that ground hog!!! >:(

Y'all just leave that nice little ground hog alone...I am so enjoying this "spring like" weather. Don't remember a February ever being this warm.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread