Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

This could only be from the one and only Iron Patch. Patch, you will be singing our National Anthem at the end of this year. KKC will be on top! :laughing7:

Kirk

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kirk PA said:
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

This could only be from the one and only Iron Patch. Patch, you will be singing our National Anthem at the end of this year. KKC will be on top! :laughing7:

Kirk

When we compare finds you'll gather your few crusty coppers and want to crawl back down your hole. ;D

Iron Bros 2010! :headbang:

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Kirk PA said:

Kirk

When we compare finds you'll gather your few crusty coppers and want to crawl back down your hole. ;D

Iron Bros 2010! :headbang:

I may find a few crusty coppers, but you will also see a lot of awesome ones. I am digging something rare this year. Also, I will have ALL of them on film. :wink: :laughing7: I already have you beat on that one. ;D :laughing9:

Kirk

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let the games begin!!! You two crack my up. I think you're both just jealous that you're not digging 1900's coins like me. :tongue3: :laughing9:
Good luck to both of you clowns in 2010. :thumbsup:
-MM-

Attachments

• rockem_sockem_robots.gif
    rockem_sockem_robots.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 174
OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModernMiner said:
Let the games begin!!! You two crack my up. I think you're both just jealous that you're not digging 1900's coins like me. :tongue3: :laughing9:
-MM-

I'm on the left. ;D

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't blame the groundhog. Blame the woodchuck that dragged him out. He was probably tucked in with a brew and enjoying reading through a pile of Western & Eastern Treasures and may not have been planning to venture out and so not see his shadow. I call interference on the whole event! Shenanaghans, maybe even!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree!

Attachments

• shenanigans1.jpg
    shenanigans1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 208

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Don't blame the groundhog. Blame the woodchuck that dragged him out. He was probably tucked in with a brew and enjoying reading through a pile of Western & Eastern Treasures and may not have been planning to venture out and so not see his shadow. I call interference on the whole event! Shenanaghans, maybe even!
Only reason he came out was that Al Gore had crawled in there to hide and developed a serious case of 'gas' that he had to escape .

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
ModernMiner said:
-MM-
That was such a great game! I'm gonna knock your block off! or something like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread