Want to be in a metal detecting Video Parody?

rwb83

Mar 31, 2010
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
Do you want to be in a Treasurebone parody? I've had several people ask me about this and now im throwing something together to accomplish this request...honestly I think it will be a blast!!!

I am taking names/contact information (Email address) for those of you who want to be in a Treasurebone parody. You don't have to be a good actor...lord knows just look at my videos. (It's amazing what a little background music will do for the acting challenged.) There are two options here both are equally acceptable.

Option 1:

Do you live with in driving distance and are you willing to drive to the Janesville, WI area around the first weekend in October. Email me at [email protected] for further information.

Option 2:

Do you have a video camera and are you able to film yourself or have someone else film you? I will need you to make a short film of you against a white to beige wall. This will be a very short bit and I need quite a few people...I will be piecing something together with the magic of movie editing to make something pretty cool out of this. Email [email protected] and let me know you are interested.

When you contact me let me know which option and leave your contact information ie. (email address) so that I can send you further instruction/the lines.

This should be a lot of fun!

Thanks!

Russ (Treasurebone)
See below videos for examples of the parodies I do...

[youtube=425,350]cYyQdJi7F9U[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]qGH9O93sEus[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]nUphcn9nHPc[/youtube]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread