Want to Buy: An Upper Rod/Shaft for a Whites 6000 D Series 2 Metal Detector!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Want to Buy: An Upper Rod/Shaft for a White's 6000 D Series 2 Metal Detector!

Hey Folks,

I recently purchased a White's 6000 D Series 2 Metal Detector that someone jerry-rigged to mount on the hip. While it will work this way, it is not very practical due to the lack of the right rods/shafts, so I may just use it in the normal mode. Therefore, I am in need of an Upper Rod/Shaft to make this work. However, if someone has this rod/shaft and other rods/shafts, I would consider those as well. I can always use extra rods to have the extra coils ready to install quickly on this as well as my' White's 6000 Di Series 2 Hip-Mount Metal Detector.

If anyone has these, either reply to my post of send me a PM.

Thanks!

Frank

Last edited:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have seen one behind my friends house i know it was whites but think it is an older one,if you can not find one ill go get it and see if its the same

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PM me.... I have what you seek! Not sure what it's worth. I'm not looking to make $$$, just would like to help out. How's $12 shipped sound? I have PayPal.

Attachments

• Upper Rod.jpg
    Upper Rod.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 76
OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Frank! Fast 'n friendly $$$.... HH my friend!

No, thanks goes out to you! I have been looking for a long time for the upper rod and you came though for me. I received the upper rod yesterday and it is already installed on the metal detector.

A big :thumbsup: to SilverFinger for a quick and easy transaction!

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread