Want to save mining? Support these guys.....Great Videos....

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully someone can find the link and post it for the rest of these videos. This is all I had at the moment.

Thanks
jog

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL I've ever asked is show me 1 instance/accomplishment(besides mt wallets)?ruling in court system where they have won a single thing recently and nuttn'---0-nyet-natha???The county system replaced the districts to guarantte your right to be heard along with the open meeting laws but completely ignored by these people also as NOT RELEVANT :evil5: . Already done and in place--John

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually am a very positive thinker and and try not to let others responses get to me, but all I here from most of you Cal, dredgers is how everything is gone and it's over,you haven't seen anyone do anything to help, and that will never happen and so on and so on. Well I hate to say this but the New49ers have posted a lot on there web site about dredging in Oregon and there dragging a lot of Cal, dredgers up here, but if they have the same attitude that you guys on Tnet have I would like to just say "STAY HOME". We have finely got us a couple of Great Sherriffs up here in Oregon who are willing to fight for our rights and are working with the new mining district and I will support them 100%. You have several sheriffs in Cal that are willing to fight for you're rights but if all you want to do is complain all the time and have an I don't give a crap attitude that's fine. "KEEP IT IN CAL".

Just my 2 cents
Jog

Merry Christmas,

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
The Jefferson mining district and the Josephine county sourdoughs have done more for the State of Oregon regarding mining rights than most anyone else, ever. They are tight-knit, well respected, have great minds and representation in southern Oregon.

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeffro said:
The Jefferson mining district and the Josephine county sourdoughs have done more for the State of Oregon regarding mining rights than most anyone else, ever. They are tight-knit, well respected, have great minds and representation in southern Oregon.

What he said.....

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
jog said:
I usually am a very positive thinker and and try not to let others responses get to me, but all I here from most of you Cal, dredgers is how everything is gone and it's over,you haven't seen anyone do anything to help, and that will never happen and so on and so on. Well I hate to say this but the New49ers have posted a lot on there web site about dredging in Oregon and there dragging a lot of Cal, dredgers up here, but if they have the same attitude that you guys on Tnet have I would like to just say "STAY HOME". We have finely got us a couple of Great Sherriffs up here in Oregon who are willing to fight for our rights and are working with the new mining district and I will support them 100%. You have several sheriffs in Cal that are willing to fight for you're rights but if all you want to do is complain all the time and have an I don't give a crap attitude that's fine. "KEEP IT IN CAL".

Just my 2 cents
Jog

Merry Christmas,

Sorry Jog.
Mc Crakhead is the whole reason things got this way and now he is watching out for his wallet again, sorry he picked your state to promote next.
I would make sure you get him the heck out of your back yard or you will just be another Cal. :angry5:
Hey and best of luck on your sheriff/ mining district thingy. Can't see the MEG crap ever working and it is proven over the many years with no results at all.

We have seen a lot of stuff down here in Cal, I guess experience don't count as well as our right to speak.

Watch your wallets! Making and Taking is upon your doorstep.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As usual GW--they post nuttn' but blah blah blah and ABSOLUTELY 0 RESULTS posted as usual,ain't it a peach. Show me the benjamins and not more hot air :evil5: stay warm J as winter returning bud-John

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
John posted this on other sites but its relavant here also! goggle H.R.3446 and get a look at wahts comeing down the pike! to me this .....stuff was written by some green lawyer and they are filling in the gaps /loope holes with this bill. all of these sec.s are threatening but pay particular attention to sec. 552......... also in 1866 Congress split precious metals off from coal/oil/and gas. now this bill is wanting to merge it back in with it! it looks like there isnt any stopping this .........stuff!

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoser John said:
As usual GW--they post nuttn' but blah blah blah and ABSOLUTELY 0 RESULTS posted as usual,ain't it a peach. Show me the benjamins and not more hot air :evil5: stay warm J as winter returning bud-John

Perfect example of why they don't have dredging in Cal, and why it won't ever come back.

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
See if you feel the same way after mc crakhead and his new 49er goons press forward and execute their plans up there in Oregon,
have yourself a good close look at what really was the cause all our problems here in Cal and the effects of that cause. :angry5:
Do us a big favor and keep him up there and we might have a chance then. :thumbsup:

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Dave was and still is an ardent supporter of mining and miner's rights everywhere. He's spent a helluva lot more money than any of us, fighting the good fight.

Funny how "divide and conquer" really works in media portrayal, eh? We'll turn on each other in a heartbeat, that's what they're counting on.

Gotta call BS on this line of thinking.

Stick together, for better or worse. It's all we got. United we stand and divided we fall.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Gravel Hog- to ease tensions just a bit here.... The Jefferson Mining District and Dave McCracken are completely separate entities.

The New 49ers is a commercial operation in business to sell memberships and such. Dave McCracken has done a great job over the years promoting his business and encouraging people to get into mining. He got nailed on trumped up charges which he spent over a million dollars of his own money fighting!

The Jefferson mining district is NOT a commercial recreational enterprise. They are a group of mine owners who stick together and fight legal issues together. They are not in business to sell gold mining vacations and the like. They are people like you and me, most own claims- some mine big, some are dredgers, some are hardrock, but they all band together and do what needs to be done for their district.

In short, they are NOT like the new 49ers or GPAA or any other gold mining "club".

Real people, real miners, real Sheriffs, real lawyers.

They are the reason gold mining is still around in southern Oregon.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The real reason there is mining in Oregon is the BAMA,SWOMA,WOMA and ya'all got the best brain left in the biz --Tom Kitcher and the Governor of the state don't agree with ya as he screamed bloody murder because of them idjets invading after killing dredging in kalif---jus' keepn' it real-John :evil5:

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I know Tom, and yes I'm pretty sure he and Kitzhaber don't see eye to eye. Not many clear thinking people see eye to eye with the Gubberner up here.

Other than that I honestly don't know what you said in the last post John. Are you for or against mining districts, as opposed to clubs?

I know one thing for certain, mining will cease to exist if we tackle to bureaucrats individually.

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my thought on the subject.
I have been saying for a long time on this forum that "ALL" miners big and small need to unite and stand together no matter where or what state you are from.
I also have said that I don't believe that the CDFG has the power to do a lot of what they have been doing in Cal,. They don't make the mining laws and I don't believe they have the authority to manage Federal mining claims or mining at all. Last I heard there were several Cal, sheriffs that are standing tall against them and willing to take on the challenge. With the mining district forming and a lot of sheriffs standing together and "ALL" the miners they should get one hell of a fight, "OH" I forgot, we already did that, and been there and, I just don't know and, I I I I. Either S##t or get off the pot but stop the griping and start fighting......

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
In all fairness Jog- John's been at it longer than we've been alive. Dredge designs of today are based on his designs from many, many years ago- he's been there, done that..... for real.

No idea where GravelHog got the idea this was a promotional scheme, but that's about as far from reality as saving the forests for spotted owls.....

I still can't figure how a guy would want to stand alone against the masses, but hey, to each his own I guess.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread