Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha wow,man to funny I just got the 705 & was wondering myself on coils & was gonna post exactly what u did to try & save a couple bux. Any how how long have u had the 505 the one I got isn't to far off this is my first minelabe had lots of others just no minelabes so seeing what peoples thoughts on who have used these xterras thanks & good luck

OP
OP
fishguy

fishguy

Jun 20, 2013
Little River, SC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just bought mine from fort bedford detectors this past christmas only had it out two times and love it. Going to take some time to get used to all the settings since my other detector is the fisher f2. But i love the tones that really tell ya what to dig and what not to. Not much info on the 505 out there but tons for your 705 it seems. Everything I did find points that its a great detector and so far I am really enjoying it, add the versatility of the coils and the settings I think it will be a great detector for years to come.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just bought mine from fort bedford detectors this past christmas only had it out two times and love it. Going to take some time to get used to all the settings since my other detector is the fisher f2. But i love the tones that really tell ya what to dig and what not to. Not much info on the 505 out there but tons for your 705 it seems. Everything I did find points that its a great detector and so far I am really enjoying it, add the versatility of the coils and the settings I think it will be a great detector for years to come.

No kidding fort bedford is where mine came from aswell Keith's a great guy to deal with, been watching lots of vids on these machines downloadd the,book off minelabs sight really helps good luck with urs

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! Sorry for the cold weather which is keeping you both from enjoying your new detectors. I see a warm up for the weekend but a bunch if rain too... :sadsmiley:

Fishguy- there is a lot of love for those 6" 3khz Digger coils! It's perfect for the conditions you are describing.

Keep checking with me about the coils you want... I don't have those specific ones used at the moment but inventory changes constantly.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol its funny we both got basically the same machines from ya, & hey none of that r word thanks again Keith & good luck fish

OP
OP
fishguy

fishguy

Jun 20, 2013
Little River, SC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
waited all week for the forecast today hoping that the rain would hold off or just be light, well its January 11th its 50 degrees but its raining cats and dogs. Think that would stop me noooooo. I go out with the 505 covers on and a baggy just to be safe and started detecting a local tot lot just to find a that theres about 2 inches of mud covering a cement like frozen mess underneath. I had speant 12 minutes chisaling away muddy ice clumbs to find a good ole 2012 lincoln cent... time wasted? I guess not the 505 ran perfectly and I did get to play with the settings a bit to try and get used to them so other than trying not to die from pnuemonia I mark it up as a good time. Thats the first 35 cents of clad to go towards my 2014 finds. I did find the 505 can nail a modern pulltab at about 10 inches in this ground so I was impressed except that it was a pulltab lol.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice I can't wait myself man I know the feeling

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions