Wanted books on lost treasure

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking for certain books on lost treasure in western states. Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, north Dakota, South Dakota. Have a collection, so if interested in parting with anything, just reply with title, author and year. Maybe we can come to an agreeable price. Thanks

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A list of your titles wants might get more responses. A lot of us have doubles that we save for trading material. Put a want ad up on your local Craigs List too! You'd be surprised what turns up.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm at work and if anyone adds a title I know like the back of my hand if I got it. Do want 'a guide to treasure Utah penfield'

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am seeking books and magazines stories pertaining to Connecticut Treasures. Sent PM please.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep in mind since Tiredman is not a charter member only charter members can reply with books to sell.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I am seeking books and magazines stories pertaining to Connecticut Treasures. Sent PM please.
Thomas P Terry united States treasure atlas would be a good start, 10 volume set, inter-library loan system should work for you, otherwise a Amazon search will provide other titles and authors

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Long ago I was either the first or second charter member that was many years ago and under a different user id

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't worry about what I was looking for I found where it was uploaded on the internet along with some other hard to find oldies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread