WANTED GMT whites metal detector

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I am looking for someones good condition used whites detector. If you have one for sale for a fair price or one that i can borrow or have i will be sure to either pay you for the detector by paypal or give you the values worth in gold that i find over the next 3 months. I am on ebay with a reputable name and 100 percent feedback so no worries of me ripping you off. Either way i can pay with paypal or give you more in gold once i find it. Anything would be a blessing to me if someone has one for sale for a fair price. Ebay its hard to find them on there.

Upvote 0

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You can find GM 4's, 3's and 2's on ebay for a good price. You don't have to start with a GMT right away, you could get an older one for under $200 and find just as much gold. I wouldn't go over $200 for one though, If you can get it for $150-175 you would be right at what it's worth.

Last edited:

jmoller99

Jan 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Goldmaster Vsat, 5900, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 and Falcon MD-20.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a GMT and a GoldMaster VSat (circa 1995). The VSat does not have automatic ground balance - (I tend to hunt with it turned off on my GMT, after doing a Ground Grab). The sensitivity is nearly identical with the same coils on both (I use the DD coils). It takes a while to learn how to manually ground balance a GM2/VSat/GM3, but they are all about the same capability as the GMT. I bought a GM2 and VSat 2 years ago, on eBay, right after Christmas for under $200 each - they work fine and will accept any coil that the GMT uses.

Auto Ground balance can sometimes help you miss good targets. The Gold Bug II is all manual ground balance - obviously, it has its place.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just got a Tesoro Diablo II(1993) on ebay for $190 in perfect shape, and I think that's as good or better than my Lobo Super Traq. The reason why I like it better in some ways is it has manual GB only, and it reminds me of a Gold Bug II. The reason why I threw this in was to second what jmoller said, you don't have to buy new to get a great first gold detector. The only things you need to remember when you buy off ebay, make sure the ad says it works, make sure it looks good cosmetically and it's not beat up, and ask some questions.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread